Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by WifeofAnt, 1/1/14
Related Forum Threads
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 5:35 am in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Yesterday at 12:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ January 2014 - Page 2post #22 of 4951/1/14 at 6:52pmpost #23 of 4951/1/14 at 6:55pmpost #24 of 4951/1/14 at 7:02pmpost #25 of 4951/1/14 at 7:16pmThanks for all your support ladies. It's much appreciated and means a lot to me.
I've spent the day in bed catching up on tv shows and having bad pains. Bleeding is minimal now, though it randomly gets heavier. Hubby and the boys are acting like nothing bad happened. In fact, they said it's okay. We will just start making a baby for October. He picked out a name for a boy... It's killing me. They all act like mornings gone wrong, I get snappy and they get mad. But they won't let me stay up in my room. What do they expect?post #26 of 4951/2/14 at 1:44ampost #27 of 4951/2/14 at 6:09ampost #28 of 4951/2/14 at 6:14ampost #29 of 4951/2/14 at 6:35ampost #30 of 4951/2/14 at 7:06ampost #31 of 4951/2/14 at 7:08ampost #32 of 4951/2/14 at 8:03ampost #33 of 4951/2/14 at 8:08ampost #34 of 4951/2/14 at 8:36ampost #35 of 4951/2/14 at 9:16am
mygreenestgrass - congrats to you! I guess that brutal and early AF last month was worth it after all. So exciting - yay!
scjp - 59 days. Time for a reboot. Good luck on your Dr. appt - it'll be nice to finally get some answers.
kateaton - I'm really glad you posted with an update on your tests... talk about a big sigh of relief!
AFM: This sure is a dull time for me. The 3rd and early 4th week were kindof a pain and a bit worrisome bc everything was new. But now, it's just like status quo all the time. Generally queasy (which gets stronger from time to time), BBs huge, random aches/cramps, and super tiredness. There just isn't much to do or report! I know, I know... this is a good thing. But coming off so much commentary on the last cycles TTC it's a bit of an adjustment.
I want to be busy and doing stuff, but I'm just so tired/fatigued. I really have to pace myself and all my energy goes to doing the normal housework kind of stuff. Nothing extra or preg/baby focused. Still trying to exercise too - we go on walks 3-4 times per week (usually 2-3 miles) if weather permits, otherwise it's treadmill time. That usually wipes me out though! My next step is starting a prenatal yoga class. I like yoga a lot.
I looked up a bunch of pregnancy and baby books on Amazon the other day - I requested several of them from my library (waiting for them to be ready for pickup). I like to "interview" books before I buy them, and have found this to be such an excellent way to do it.
It is scary how little I know about this whole process. Yes, I know the science end from medical/nursing studies, but the practical end is missing from my brain. Last time I cared for a baby was 7 years ago when I stayed with my neighbor's baby for an evening. Before that it had been like 15 years. Seriously... just no baby exposure at all. My knowledge base will be as good as that of the average man! EEK!post #36 of 4951/2/14 at 9:38amUPCOMING TEST DATES
4th – alivewithyou (~18dpo/cd43)
5th – edubluv (12dpo)
– siuann (AF due date)
7th – becka (14dpo)
10th – jenjy (8dpo)
– apeydef (cd28)
13th – tifga (16dpo)
December8th – nikwhit AF :(
9th – innacircle (8dpo) faint BFP! Then tested on 11th (10dpo) BFP 1-2 wks on digi!
13th – scjp (CD 41) BFN :(
15th – tifga AF :(
– alittlemischief (11dpo) BFN :(
16th – motivatedmama (CD 20 / 6ish dpo) BFP on FRER! At night! Huge congrats - well done.
17th – saharaviolet (CD 29) BFN :(
18th – delightedbutterfly (CD24) BFP on FRER! So exciting!
19th – rosie (12dpo) BFN :(
– jenjy (11dpo) BFN :(
– dancingmama (early AF) :(
22nd – nikwhit (CD16 w/ early O) ????
23rd – nattyb (16dpo)????
26th – liabeth (15dpo +/-) ????
29th – kateaton BFP! Way to go kateaton - WOOHOO!
31st – alivewithyou (~14dpo/CD39) uncertain... possible evap?
– badwolf (~14dpo) early MC :(
2nd – mygreenestgrass (2 days before AF) BFP on FRER!! Nice solid line too.... CONGRATS!
We've had 5 BFP's in less than a 30-day period! Quite a turnaround I'd say... who's next????post #37 of 4951/2/14 at 9:50ampost #38 of 4951/2/14 at 10:09ampost #39 of 4951/2/14 at 10:38am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 2 minutes ago
- › heyo! from Rhode Island 4 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 8 minutes ago
- › Birth/body preparation tips and ideas 10 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 15 minutes ago
- › Possibly a stupid question from a newbie about cloth stash 17 minutes ago
- › So Thirsty all of the sudden! 34 minutes ago
- › Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance 35 minutes ago
- › Birth is Birth is Birth 36 minutes ago
- › another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in... 41 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild