Thanks Rosie, the whole thing right now has got me overwhelmed!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by WifeofAnt, 1/1/14
Related Forum Threads
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Yesterday at 11:14 am in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:28am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
- Help me out ladies! Last post on 3/4/14 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ January 2014 - Page 25post #481 of 4951/31/14 at 8:20ampost #482 of 4951/31/14 at 8:46am
rosie - I've known some pregnant teenagers who could tell you that it only takes one, but for most folks TTC more is better of course. Still, it's possible. I got pregnant on a cycle when we only BD'd once, 4 days before ovulation happened.
inna - I think a lot of people have their own emotions about the gender of their kid, and there's no "etiquitte" that dictates whether you must / mustn't tell people. She may be struggling with disappointment, or may have just changed her mind. I decided my child has the rest of their life to have people make assumptions about them due to gender, why start in utero?
afm - not sure what's going on really. Going to start temping again tomorrow (meant to today but forgot). AF started, and it's a week early. Not only that but I was really hoping I'd had my first post-miscarraige ovulation on the 22nd. Now I'm not so sure. And I still haven't gotten my hcg levels checked. I know I need to but I'm so sick of going and having my blood drawn.
Edited by MakeItSew - 1/31/14 at 9:02ampost #483 of 4951/31/14 at 9:48ammakeitsew: I agree...more is better, but DH has performance issues and it's getting worse. So I'm trying to minimize as much as possible. I told him we have to DTD on my two peak days or I will lose it. If we can cover those two days (with fresh troops) I'll feel better about it than I have in months! Idk about any of my pregnancies, but I did have an ectopic and I'm pretty certain the only time we DTD near my fertile window was on CD14. I wasn't tracking back then, but when I got that BFP, I looked back to see when we could have conceived and I could only recall one day that seemed reasonable...post #484 of 4951/31/14 at 10:47ampost #485 of 4951/31/14 at 10:54amAs mpost #486 of 4951/31/14 at 11:20amQuote:8dpo, not at all the amount of it was 8-10 days ago. I've tested with OPKs which are negative plus my temp was 98.9! this am. Idk. It's just weird how much wetness is hanging around. I've had three neg preg tests. Just going to be here waiting for AF.
Here's my chart.post #487 of 4951/31/14 at 12:13pmpost #488 of 4951/31/14 at 1:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by rosie2727
High reading again today! Why am I so excited by this? Cause we uh....got the pipes cleared last night. And if we get peak reading anytime in the next few days, DH should have nice troops on the front line! I'm on CD12 according to monitor, CD13 irl.....getting excited!! Now if peak doesn't show up soon, I will start freaking - but I usually get +OPK around CD15. Oh, and I started having a tiny bit of decent quality CM yesterday. And according to my app, we are on first day of fertile window...things seem to be lining up well for timing!
rosie - nice job lining it up! Based on all the research studies I've read, the most important of the peak days is DEFINITELY the 1st for BDing. Most of the time O happens 12-36 hours after you get the peak reading. I would say the best case scenario would be to BD on at least one of the last 1-2 high days and the 1st peak day. The only prob with that is you don't know what the last 1-2 high days will be. More need for that darned crystal ball!Quote:Quote:
edubluv - first of all, awesome chart. Just awesome on the temp climb. Rosie nailed it with that secondary estrogen surge. I guess it's common, but the only time I had EWCM during the TWW was my conception cycle. It wasn't much but I normally don't have tons anyway.
AFM: Nausea is finally almost gone. Things are starting to taste better, but many things still don't taste right. I am managing my indigestion by following a crazy eating schedule of only about 1/2-3/4 cup of food per hour. If I eat any more than that I feel terrible. It's a real pain in the rear!
I am glad to see the other "head-scratching" reactions to the lady who won't divulge the sex. So it's not just me!
It wouldn't be so odd except she has been a baby-talk crazy, completely open book this whole time. Such a drastic change is very unexpected and uncharacteristic. She had a scare last week when some genetic traits were discovered in her blood. At that point she said she didn't care boy or girl, so long as it is healthy. It really had her concerned for about 10 seconds (figuratively), then she started showing a bit of denial about it. So who knows. Worst case it looks like her child could only be a carrier of a few things, bc her husband's blood is clear.
She's a bit of the "look at me" type, so my best guess is it comes down to control and attention.
As a total aside not related to TTC, I had to spend my morning writing a tax notice protest for state taxes. We moved to Missouri in Feb 2013, and filed our taxes for 2012 two months later in April 2013. When I filled out the forms I used our Missouri address bc that's where we live. Today I got a certified letter from the State of Missouri that we are delinquent in paying them our 2012 taxes. They are sure of this bc we used a Missouri address on our 2012 federal tax returns! COME ON - we didn't even live here and filed in another state! Does this seem crazy?post #489 of 4951/31/14 at 1:33pmThread Starterpost #490 of 4951/31/14 at 1:38pmSo my temp was exactly 97.02 again this morning crazy how consistent it is. anyway just waiting on cd7 can't wait to get my opks and to ovulate.
Today is emotionally rough day apparently. Everyone keeps asking me left and right when I'm going to have a baby. This girl at work knows I want one so for some reason she thinks it's her right to share that I am trying which is even more awkward.
I guess I just don't do that well with female friends. I made a comment about eating healthier on my Facebook earlier this week and I have gotten a ton of sarcastic remarks in reference to it from all the girls
at work. Anytime they bring up any food they say "well I know it's not "healthy"..." I'm just beyond mentally exhausted and feeling picked on. I don't need to apologize for making my own decisions in life especially because I feel great doing so I've already lost 8 lbs so why wouldn't I keep it up?
Anyway sorry for the rant.post #491 of 4951/31/14 at 2:17pmQuote:
Thanks for the input!Quote:
Thanks for the input!
Only time will tell. I have been having "cramps" but it is more like a pinpoint crampy feeling. Not sure how to describe it. Anywho, seems different than the last few months but I know better than to get excited about anything. My last two pregnancies were surprises, as in I wasn't trying and I didn't know until 6 weeks along. With that in mind I would say I don't really have early symptoms... 2WW bananas over here!post #492 of 4951/31/14 at 7:51pmQuote:That's funny! My ds just started sleeping through the night he's 15 months. I'm scared to say it out loud lol it may backfire. I'm still bf and wonder how it's effecting my fertility. But now that I haven't been night nursing that may help.Originally Posted by rosie2727
No, he's just evil! He gets up and gets in our bed every night. And tosses and turns and talks in his sleep a lot. Around age 2 I started not hearing him anymore. I think my mind blocked him out as a survival mechanism. I was exhausted after no full nights sleep for so long.post #493 of 4951/31/14 at 7:52pmLooks like I'm OP for February! I'll try to get it started in the morning. It's Saturday and no getting up to take kid to school so I'm hoping to sleep in
@innacircleyou mentioned that you used to be on anxiety meds but stopped and feel good?! With my DD, second pregnancy, I was on a low dose anxiety med and stopped when I found out I was pregnant and felt good too! My dr told me this happens a lot bc our bodies (hormones I guess) adjust to what we need when pregnant! I haven't been on them since and that was 6 years ago. I have struggled with anxiety in the years but have tried to work through it in other ways. It's a struggle at times I won't lie but I'm learning and growing 🙏post #494 of 4952/1/14 at 5:36am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › What is Your best "Throw Together" meal? 14 seconds ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 1 minute ago
- › Enki families~ check in here! 5 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 5 minutes ago
- › DD's friend hurting herself 6 minutes ago
- › Considering unschooling gifted/high needs child 7 minutes ago
- › I don't know what to do... 20 minutes ago
- › General Chat 24 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 30 minutes ago
- › Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction 31 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea