Originally Posted by MrsKoehn
Yes it does. I hope you get a rest day again today. I'm living proof of the life long damage long term stress can do to your body. Genetically, the tests I just took said I have a low chance of Crohns. But stress was an enormous factor in it coming up in my early 20's.
You're right - I know it certainly exacerbates my lupus... it seems like there's always something!
We had a very busy morning here running around here -
- Checked in on work email for about a half hour.
- Went to the DMV to renew my license. Yes, it was a month expired (whoops!) and yes I got a lecture about it for 10 minutes by the DMV worker. Very fun.
- Stopped at Starbucks for a latte.
- Went to the library to get new books for Little Man, let him play for a little while, and sign him up for the winter reading club.
- Stopped at the park district to get my ID for yoga class.
- Dropped husband off at the barber for a haircut.
- Little Man and I went to Dollar Tree and picked up free food items with coupons to donate, a couple of papers for coupons and also found a few St. Patrick's Day decorations that were cute.
- Picked up husband from the barber.
- Finally made it back home and everyone had lunch.
- Put Little Man down for a nap and napped while he napped.
- Clipped some coupons out of the papers we picked up.
Now we're just hanging out. A few things I intend to do still -
- Put pumpkin butter to cook in the crockpot.
- Clip and organize my coupons.
- Sort the laundry and do at least one load.
- After Little Man goes to bed, do just one hour of office work, to finish up a small task and get the email under control.