Not too much today; just a bunch of little things, in no particular order -
- Loaded the dishwasher (why is this always on here!?)
- Checked the mail.
- Did some Swagbucks and Recyclebanks.
- Trolled the internet for free Shutterfly codes, but didn't find anything new.
- Talked to a friend and learned I've been shopping at Food 4 Less wrong. Only go there for 10 for $10 sales and mix and match deals apparently, with coupons. Planned a Food 4 Less deal matching coupons for canned goods, pasta and yogurt for this week to try out my new skill.
- Worked on the grocery list/Target match ups this week.
- Sorted some more coupons (my binder is still a mess though).
- Entered a Pampers Rewards code for double points on a special promotion.
- Looked for free books and book samples on Amazon and downloaded a few.
- Looked for Kindle books at the library website, and placed a few holds (what I want never seems to be available right away...)
- Made dinner.
- Put Little Man down for bed.
Now I should go to bed. Somehow it's after 10 already...