Check out this page for cloth pad reviews:
- categoryNatural Body Caretagged by mirpnmama, 1/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- At what point do you decide natural remedies aren't working? Last post on 3/6/14 at 7:07am in Natural Body Care
- Natural Deodorant - Aluminum free - No Hydrogenated Oils - No Parabens Last post on 3/4/14 at 3:22pm in Natural Body Care
- Supplements for osteoarthritis? Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:26am in Natural Body Care
- Do you wash your face daily? Last post on 3/6/14 at 7:14am in Natural Body Care
- Anyone experimented with homemade or henna hair color? Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:59am in Natural Body Care
Favorite mama cloth? - Page 2
That link is great. Most of the pads don't have reviews attached to them but I like that I could see lots of WAHM made pads and how they look all at once. I just placed an order for one of the Little Bee Creations pads that look like a luna pad substitute so I'll post back here once I try them. OP those Charlie Bananas look nice and it looks like there are a lot of pads similar. The Little Bees makes an AIO pad also that's similar and has good prices ($5-6 for one pad including shipping) or the GEM cloth has good prices too. I've been looking for a while. I'd ordered from one etsy mama and wasn't pleased although they were super cheap. I'm hoping to find something I like myself.
For all the gladrad mama's .... what is it that you like about them? I liked the look of the adjustable lunapad types better since the insert is on the outside instead of inside but maybe I'm missing something.
GladRags are my second favorite, with Luna Pads as my third. I have found that you can use some of the Luna Pad liners with the GladRag holders for greater absorbancy.
The Lunapads and Gladrags seem to have mostly the same features except the Lunapads you wouldn't have to change out the base with the liners every time. I can see the Gladrags being better for nighttime though although I thought Luna might be better for day? I ordered a Little Bees (Luna type) pad and I have a stuffable gladrag type that I wasn't so crazy over. I may need to order an actual nighttime gladrag to try though!
Oh the partyinmypants offers a free liner to first time customers to test out!!! I was going to check them out as a possible daily liner from reviews here about thinness and absorbency and they offer one free for 3.99 shipping so I can try it. They list mini, thong, demi, or luxe liner to choose from. Any preferences and why? I'm going to search the site and try to figure out the differences but would love to see some opinions from those that tested them.
I do have an AIO pad from Party in My Pants and don't really like it, partly because it never seems to get all the way clean, partly because it is my only pad with a plain woven (not flannel) cover and I really dislike the crispy texture.
- › "Here Comes the Judgment" 1 minute ago
- › Baby "measuring small" 5 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Hello there 16 minutes ago
- › new! 17 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diaper Stash Critique 17 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 19 minutes ago
- › February chat thread 22 minutes ago
- › Velamentous insertion of the umbilical cord 31 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 31 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea