Check out this page for cloth pad reviews:
- categoryNatural Body Caretagged by mirpnmama, 1/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone else use a sea sponge during menstruation? Last post on Today at 6:59 am in Natural Body Care
- EASY homemade mama cloth Last post on 4/19/14 at 6:56am in Natural Body Care
- Vinegar in laundry Last post on 4/14/14 at 8:29am in Natural Body Care
- Dready Mamas 2014 Last post on 3/22/14 at 2:10pm in Natural Body Care
- Question about periods and insulin Last post on 3/14/14 at 7:37pm in Natural Body Care
Favorite mama cloth? - Page 2
That link is great. Most of the pads don't have reviews attached to them but I like that I could see lots of WAHM made pads and how they look all at once. I just placed an order for one of the Little Bee Creations pads that look like a luna pad substitute so I'll post back here once I try them. OP those Charlie Bananas look nice and it looks like there are a lot of pads similar. The Little Bees makes an AIO pad also that's similar and has good prices ($5-6 for one pad including shipping) or the GEM cloth has good prices too. I've been looking for a while. I'd ordered from one etsy mama and wasn't pleased although they were super cheap. I'm hoping to find something I like myself.
For all the gladrad mama's .... what is it that you like about them? I liked the look of the adjustable lunapad types better since the insert is on the outside instead of inside but maybe I'm missing something.
GladRags are my second favorite, with Luna Pads as my third. I have found that you can use some of the Luna Pad liners with the GladRag holders for greater absorbancy.
The Lunapads and Gladrags seem to have mostly the same features except the Lunapads you wouldn't have to change out the base with the liners every time. I can see the Gladrags being better for nighttime though although I thought Luna might be better for day? I ordered a Little Bees (Luna type) pad and I have a stuffable gladrag type that I wasn't so crazy over. I may need to order an actual nighttime gladrag to try though!
Oh the partyinmypants offers a free liner to first time customers to test out!!! I was going to check them out as a possible daily liner from reviews here about thinness and absorbency and they offer one free for 3.99 shipping so I can try it. They list mini, thong, demi, or luxe liner to choose from. Any preferences and why? I'm going to search the site and try to figure out the differences but would love to see some opinions from those that tested them.
I do have an AIO pad from Party in My Pants and don't really like it, partly because it never seems to get all the way clean, partly because it is my only pad with a plain woven (not flannel) cover and I really dislike the crispy texture.
- › What time do you put your kids to bed? 2 seconds ago
- › New Here but Not too New 1 minute ago
- › Sleepovers for teenagers of opposite sexes? 4 minutes ago
- › A litany of failed vaccines 10 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diapering 13 minutes ago
- › Oak Meadow high school question? 15 minutes ago
- › Do you give to charity? 15 minutes ago
- › My kids have no relationship with relatives 16 minutes ago
- › ASK: Kama'aina Mama; In this thread I answer all your questions. 16 minutes ago
- › Interested in trying out a new probiotic just for kids? This... 17 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness