- topicVaccinationstagged by Mirzam, 1/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- Dear Vaccinating Parents - Last post on Today at 7:39 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- A great article …and I am just mad Last post on Yesterday at 7:08 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- The New And Improved Medical Cure For Hunger And Malnutrition Last post on Yesterday at 1:47 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Some interesting articles to be read ... for those with time. Last post on 4/17/14 at 6:27pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- LOVE........... & cholera Last post on 4/17/14 at 5:55pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
Vaccine reactions - here is what the industry tells doctorspost #1 of 51/19/14 at 9:04amThread Starterpost #2 of 51/19/14 at 10:32am
Fainting is linked with "psychological fright." Great. If you have a neurological reaction, they think it's all in your head.
The only categories are
Localized (soreness, redness, itching, swelling, or bleeding at injection site)
Psychological fright and oh, yeah, fainting
No mention of seizures. No mention of autoimmune reaction. No mention of "somnolence," which can mean your baby is unconscious for a day or two, which can then lead to severe dehydration. No mention of vomiting. No mention of rash.
They don't even mention fever.
Holy heck, no wonder pediatricians don't realize that those reactions can happen.post #3 of 51/19/14 at 4:55pmpost #4 of 51/19/14 at 7:05pm"To minimize adverse reactions, patients should be carefully screened for precautions and contraindications before vaccine is administered. Even with careful screening, reactions can occur."
When does this ever happen? (It may, but never in my experience with myself, my H or my partially vaxed child)post #5 of 51/19/14 at 10:54pm
I kept looking for more because they must have left something out!? But no, there was more information dedicated to how to treat anaphylactic shock than anything else....um, I find that a bit unnerving!
But what should you expect when the remedy for this "Extreme paleness, sweating, coldness of the hands and feet, nausea, light-headedness, dizziness, weakness, or visual disturbances" - is this: cool damp cloth to face and neck. Because these problems are all just physiological anyways...
Ps - someone better tell those infants to speak up when they feel dizzy or nauseous, because excessive crying just won't do.
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 1 minute ago
- › Shameless Cute Baby Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Easter when your broke aka I need some easter candy recipes!... 5 minutes ago
- › Pool at MIL's house - wwyd? 5 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 6 minutes ago
- › Make A Sentence, New Word Game 6 minutes ago
- › Dear Vaccinating Parents - 15 minutes ago
- › Splitting Expenses and Income- SAHM married 20 years 16 minutes ago
- › Coffeehouse spirituality for wandering souls 19 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 24 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness