- topicVaccinationstagged by Mirzam, 1/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- 1983 to Present Day Vaccine Schedule....um, why aren't we regularly titering humans yet????? Last post on Today at 3:23 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Thanks, Pharma. You created the “anti-vaccine movement” Last post on Today at 1:01 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- this is the worst news article so far. What do you think? Last post on Today at 7:07 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance Last post on Today at 9:10 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in the media Last post on Yesterday at 11:01 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
Vaccine reactions - here is what the industry tells doctorspost #1 of 51/19/14 at 9:04amThread Starterpost #2 of 51/19/14 at 10:32am
Fainting is linked with "psychological fright." Great. If you have a neurological reaction, they think it's all in your head.
The only categories are
Localized (soreness, redness, itching, swelling, or bleeding at injection site)
Psychological fright and oh, yeah, fainting
No mention of seizures. No mention of autoimmune reaction. No mention of "somnolence," which can mean your baby is unconscious for a day or two, which can then lead to severe dehydration. No mention of vomiting. No mention of rash.
They don't even mention fever.
Holy heck, no wonder pediatricians don't realize that those reactions can happen.post #3 of 51/19/14 at 4:55pmpost #4 of 51/19/14 at 7:05pm"To minimize adverse reactions, patients should be carefully screened for precautions and contraindications before vaccine is administered. Even with careful screening, reactions can occur."
When does this ever happen? (It may, but never in my experience with myself, my H or my partially vaxed child)post #5 of 51/19/14 at 10:54pm
I kept looking for more because they must have left something out!? But no, there was more information dedicated to how to treat anaphylactic shock than anything else....um, I find that a bit unnerving!
But what should you expect when the remedy for this "Extreme paleness, sweating, coldness of the hands and feet, nausea, light-headedness, dizziness, weakness, or visual disturbances" - is this: cool damp cloth to face and neck. Because these problems are all just physiological anyways...
Ps - someone better tell those infants to speak up when they feel dizzy or nauseous, because excessive crying just won't do.
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › Dorit Reiss 1 minute ago
- › Lovenox and Baby Aspirin 1 minute ago
- › - 7 minutes ago
- › What does abstract thinking look like in a 2yo? 8 minutes ago
- › Tips for long plane ride 11 minutes ago
- › March Chat/Vent 15 minutes ago
- › 1983 to Present Day Vaccine Schedule....um, why aren't we regularly... 21 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diapers. 22 minutes ago
- › Foreskin forcibly retracted 29 minutes ago
- › Clueless about how to night wean? 30 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild