No Spend/ Budgeted Spend
1. Traveled to my ILs for a long weekend. $$ for lunch & gas, all budgeted.
2. Had to stop at the grocery store & pick up gluten free pasta & dessert for DS2. Bought Starbucks coffee.
3. Stuck at the ILs for an additional day due to snow
4. Traveled home from ILs, budgeted gas & lunch, didn't budget for delivery pizza for dinner when we got home
7. 2 kids had well child checks today, got Five Guys for a late lunch/ early dinner, used the eating out budget.
9. Big grocery shop today at Costco. Stayed completely in budget!!
10. Pre-emptive No-Spend. We've got no where to go, I need to catch up on laundry, so I don't foresee any $$ leaving my possession. Didn't spend
12. Spent the day prepping for a major snow storm, 4 loaves of bread baked, batch of crock-pot granola done, multiple loads of laundry done. Bring on the SNOW!!
13. Snowed in and prepared for it
14. Picked up our new dining table we had custom made for our family. Bought fast food for a late lunch/ early dinner.
16. Quick grocery shop, placed a Mountain Rose Herbs order.
18. Pre-emptive No-Spend. We're not going anywhere today, working on making LOTS of valentines for a postponed V-day party.
19. Even though there is money in the budget for eating out, I'm giving myself an Unbudgeted Spend day b/c the fast food I got for dinner could have easily been avoided w/ better planning. That said, my 1yo is teething and up nursing most of the night, so I am EXHAUSTED and feel like I'm in a fog, so that planning didn't happen. I am proud of myself for a small feat. We had a homeschool co-op Valentine's party today. My kids used on hand construction paper and paper punches for the valentines they handed out. I found out last minute I needed to bring some food, so I whipped up some gluten/ egg free pumpkin bread using fresh pureed pumpkin I had in the fridge. I also thought ahead and grabbed our stash of gluten/ egg free "oreos" for DS2 since I knew there'd be some kind of dessert I would need to replace for him.
25. Delivery pizza for dinner
26. Had a dentist appt. I have intense anxiety about the dentist, DH rewarded me with Starbucks afterwards
27. Pre-emptive No-Spend, want to finish the month strong
28. Hanging my head in shame. Grabbed McDonalds for lunch on the way to our homeschool co-op. Boiled down to poor planning on my part, really should have mixed up bread last night.