or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › I'm Not Vaccinating › New Study Discovers Cause of Autism (LOL)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Study Discovers Cause of Autism (LOL)

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:

Researchers at the NIH-funded Autism Cause Discovery Center studied 2,547 children born between 2008 and 2009 and found a 38 percent increase in autism in children whose last names begin with D, K, or P. The increase rose to 53 percent in children who are also born on Tuesday or Thursday.

“We have yet to fully understand these findings,” said James Forrester, M.S., Ph.D., and director of the center, “but we are excited. What we do know is that people whose surnames begin with D, K, or P frequently live between 108 and 113 degrees north latitude and 31 and 37 degrees west longitude. When we delved a little deeper, we discovered that if these same children were also born on Tuesday or Thursday, the incidence of autism was even higher. That’s when we knew we were onto something monumental. The statistics are indisputable, and everyone at the center agrees that it bears further investigation.”

 

 

Need I say more?

 

 

http://vactruth.com/2014/02/06/cause-of-autism/


Edited by Mirzam - 2/6/14 at 3:55pm
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

 




Need I say more?


http://vactruth.com/2014/02/06/cause-of-autism/

Actually, you might want to say more, or some newbies might miss the fact that the piece is satire,..
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post
 
 
Actually, you might want to say more, or some newbies might miss the fact that the piece is satire,..

If you get through the article it does say that at the end. But it is basically satirizing the medical community who will say autism it is caused by anything but vaccines to the point of absurdity, and they will waste of $$$$ on bogus research to avoid the elephant in the room.

post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

If you get through the article it does say that at the end. But it is basically satirizing the medical community who will say autism it is caused by anything but vaccines to the point of absurdity, and they will waste of $$$$ on bogus research to avoid the elephant in the room.

I know. But until I got to the end of the article, I had no idea where the heck they were going with it. The Pharma/research community IS just that ridiculous, trying to palm off bogus studies on us...
post #5 of 8

I felt the same way.  I was thinking, "This CAN'T be real. . . or can it?!"  At this point, nothing should surprise me!

post #6 of 8

Are they serious? Names ending in D, K and P! Must have been done by the scientists without brains. Common sense sometimes helps but unfortunately not everyone has it.

post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva23 View Post

Are they serious? Names ending in D, K and P! Must have been done by the scientists without brains. Common sense sometimes helps but unfortunately not everyone has it.

It's satire.

Read some of the comments up-thread. If you read all the way through the article, it says it's satire, but not everyone is going to bother reading all the way through. That's why I suggested that the OP mention that it it's a joke.
post #8 of 8

I posted this too, elsewhere, and the amount of women who can't read is baffling. It looked like they read the first paragraph, were so put off by what they read, and immediately went into attack mode.  Pretty funny, actually in  one sense...pretty sad in another as it shows how little some people actually can read an article all the way through. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: I'm Not Vaccinating
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › I'm Not Vaccinating › New Study Discovers Cause of Autism (LOL)