I'm not really prepared for how I will handle it if tests do not come back normal tomorrow. I know induction will be on the table but not sure if that means they will want me to go right then and there? Based on family history, my concern up until now was that I would have pressure to induce post 42-weeks....really not expecting this baby to arrive for a few more weeks so if they do recommend inducing now my biggest concern is will it even work?
Pre e is not something that I want to mess around with though should I get bad news....just not sure what to expect. Or how wise it would be for me to refuse/delay induction?
I did have way more stressful day yesterday than I've had in quite awhile, so really just hoping it was all a fluke.