*current thread keeper
(Jodi, you're next.)
Please, please, PUH-LEEZE.....could new people come in and add their names to the list? Taking the thread is easy:
1. Go to the last week's One Thread, and "copy" (with your computer) the previous list of Waiting to O, Waiting to Know, etc.
2. Start a new thread, and title it "The One Thread _date_ to _date_"
3. In your new thread, "paste" (with your computer) the previous list.
4. Ta-da! You've now created the new One Thread!
5. As you're reading the posts in the week, or as people "Private Message" you, go back to your first post of the thread and "edit." That way, you can move people from list to list as you need to. It only takes a minute at the end of each day. Totally easy if you're already (like me) checking in on how everyone's doing.
6. At the end of the week, make sure your list is updated so the next person has an easy job of copying and pasting.