or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Can I just say.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can I just say..... - Page 2

post #21 of 144
:
post #22 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaper_Addict_Jen
The spoon/fork combos.


LOL! Whoopie doo!
post #23 of 144
:
post #24 of 144
Sick of the diaper fairy? I'm not sick of her.. I just wish she'd enforce picture taking! :LOL Otherwise it's more like a "Monday Fluffy Mail" thread which I totally ignore if I didn't get any fluffy mail! Take pictures and I can enjoy too! :LOL
post #25 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
Otherwise it's more like a "Monday Fluffy Mail" thread which I totally ignore if I didn't get any fluffy mail!
You mean you never read my long list of diapers I received everyday? How rude Jenn.



: jk
post #26 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
You mean you never read my long list of diapers I received everyday? How rude Jenn.



: jk
: Just rub my lack of fluff in! Ok, I lied.. I did get these today (my long awaited second pair of custom longies from BaaBaaBottoms): http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL334...1/57471538.jpg but I still boycotted the fluffy mail thread!
post #27 of 144
Um Jenn... I DID post pictures of my Fairy gift AND my Monday fluff mail thankyouverymuch
post #28 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaB
Um Jenn... I DID post pictures of my Fairy gift AND my Monday fluff mail thankyouverymuch
Well link me up baby! :LOL
post #29 of 144
Jenn now that I am not getting fluff anymore I am going to boycott too.Reading what everyone got today almost made me cry.

Those wool pants are awesome!! Your son looks so much taller then mine
post #30 of 144
I know! It's only fun to read when you want ideas for shopping or are anticipating fluff.. I do have a few things coming but not many.

Thank you for the longie compliments! It's the pants that make him look tall.. the stripes, right? No wait, it's a short couch (we're short people).. perhaps that's it! :LOL

Oh and I know you can't answer this part of this but I didn't realize you're now carrying baby bits! I have a sample coming to try! I can't wait to see what I think!
post #31 of 144
post #32 of 144
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=159740

Fairy gift

and click on Hunter's name in my siggy to see him IN the wool
post #33 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
Oh and I know you can't answer this part of this but I didn't realize you're now carrying baby bits! I have a sample coming to try! I can't wait to see what I think!
Well maybe I will answer that just so you have to deleate it :LOL Just kidding.I'm bored.
post #34 of 144
On my way too look at Baby Bits
post #35 of 144
OMG! You did have the best fluffy day ever! The Celstial Baby's are so awesome and then the KSS and the CT! WOW!!!! That CT needs to come to my home next!
post #36 of 144
Jenn you don't need wool pants in Hawaii.Although I do have another set to sell.....
post #37 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
Well maybe I will answer that just so you have to delete it :LOL Just kidding. I'm bored.
I know.. shopping is so much more fun. How's the stash selling going?
post #38 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
Jenn you don't need wool pants in Hawaii.Although I do have another set to sell.....
:LOL I know but we use ours all the time here in Seattle! I hear that Hawaii has cold nights.. and I'm sticking to that! :LOL
post #39 of 144
I have taken a small break from the stash selling as it was very tramatic.I need to start back up again though

Back to the OP I sure am wondering why she is sick of the diaper fairy.
post #40 of 144
She just needs a good fairy'ing I'm sure! If I could think of anything she wanted/needed I'd be there already but I haven't a clue! Instead all I can think about are things I want from her! :LOL *Dreaming of cute denim fitteds*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Can I just say.....