or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Rollin rollin rollin... keep that Thursday Wagon rollin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rollin rollin rollin... keep that Thursday Wagon rollin - Page 3

post #41 of 73
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj'smommy
Meredith - she was talking about my driving yesterday! Not you You're doing just fine. No one is knitting wooly barf bags for your ride!

Please can I drive again? I was just a little over excited yesterday, that's all.
LOL!!!!!! I got it!!! I am a little slow on the uptake!!!
post #42 of 73
Thread Starter 
Crud..... did you see all the ELBEES!!!!! And there are two smalls there.... I would to try one!!!! Oh well... maybe sometime soon.
post #43 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyH
Though I should be cleaning, but the dust bunnies are thanking me for now. :LOL!

:
post #44 of 73
I need a spanking... I posted an ISO list on the TP. That darn paypal is just burning a hole in my pocket.
BUT! I doubt anyone will bite it's all fluffymail hee hee! :LOL
post #45 of 73
I saw those Elbees and I kept telling myself to restrain although I would also like to know what all the hooplah is about. Why do I even go to the trading post? Why do I open "look who's stocking/taking custom slots"? I must like torturing myself. It doesn't help that my baby dd is fussy and just wants to lay in the sling while I bounce on my exercise ball. What I really need to do is bounce my way out of the office. I'm bounce bounce bouncing into big dd's room.
post #46 of 73
I need to hope over there and start selling some diapers! I'm just a little scared of it The post office makes me nervious! I've had missing packages before : Thank God I did have insurance!
post #47 of 73
Thanks you guys! You had ME over looking at the TP! If I actually had $25 I would have a medium Elbee on its way to me. Thank goodness payday isn't until tomorrow and by then I will have come to my senses! I haven't even tried an Elbee but it's one of those "see what all the fuss is about" things. Stop telling me there's good stuff on the TP!
post #48 of 73
To be honest, with all hoopla about el bees. I bought one and did NOT like it at all. Maybe the size was wrong, I don't know. I'm glad I didn't buy into the hype and buy a baker's dozen without trying one first.

But ya know, different strokes right?? See Becky, not everyone loves elbees so less temptation right?

do you need some handcuffs in advance? I'm on vaca tomorrow ya know
post #49 of 73
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahmom
To be honest, with all hoopla about el bees. I bought one and did NOT like it at all. Maybe the size was wrong, I don't know. I'm glad I didn't buy into the hype and buy a baker's dozen without trying one first.

But ya know, different strokes right?? See Becky, not everyone loves elbees so less temptation right?

do you need some handcuffs in advance? I'm on vaca tomorrow ya know
Ok... that is what I needed to hear. Someone who doesn't think it worked.... now I can think it won't work for my DD, and be just as happy....and pretend....
post #50 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahmom
To be honest, with all hoopla about el bees. I bought one and did NOT like it at all. Maybe the size was wrong, I don't know. I'm glad I didn't buy into the hype and buy a baker's dozen without trying one first.

But ya know, different strokes right?? See Becky, not everyone loves elbees so less temptation right?

do you need some handcuffs in advance? I'm on vaca tomorrow ya know

Naw, I'm pretty sure I'll be ok! I have to sit down tomorrow and write out all the checks for the bills. I know I won't have any desire to spend money after that.
post #51 of 73
Is that your dd in the watermelon soaker on your website? Nope an elbee would not work for her!

I love that picture - I want to crawl in bed next to her and take a nice long nap!!!
post #52 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloesmom
Naw, I'm pretty sure I'll be ok! I have to sit down tomorrow and write out all the checks for the bills. I know I won't have any desire to spend money after that.
OMG! you just reminded me! I have to mail some stuff out before we leave tonight! shoot...
post #53 of 73
Here's another psycho diaper addict question for you all! Do you look at items, like for example the Fluff Factory auctions, and when you see that nobody is bidding on them wish you could bid because you are afraid that the WAHM will be sad that nobody wanted her item? Or wish you could buy something on the TP because the mama has been trying to sell it for so long, or you know they really need the money, eventhough you don't have the money and the item wouldn't necessarily fit any of your kids?

Am I the only one who has these thoughts?
post #54 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloesmom
Here's another psycho diaper addict question for you all! Do you look at items, like for example the Fluff Factory auctions, and when you see that nobody is bidding on them wish you could bid because you are afraid that the WAHM will be sad that nobody wanted her item? Or wish you could buy something on the TP because the mama has been trying to sell it for so long, or you know they really need the money, eventhough you don't have the money and the item wouldn't necessarily fit any of your kids?

Am I the only one who has these thoughts?
I think the same thing!
post #55 of 73
Sometimes I do too. And when I see new wahm mdc moms I want to tell people to try their diapers too - but I don't want to spam, ya know? I just want them to have a shot I'm sure its a tough crowd to break through with all these crazy hyenas!
post #56 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristiansMomma
I think the same thing!
Oh good! It's not just me then!
post #57 of 73
Me too!
post #58 of 73
all you crazy wagoneers need to hop off and buy my stuff on the tp so I can pay off some paypal debts!

I'm still on the wagon, but I did by one cheap used dipe today that I expected to be paid off promptly from a sale or two

can't dip into the real funds because their are too many hands already dipping into them
post #59 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloesmom
Here's another psycho diaper addict question for you all! Do you look at items, like for example the Fluff Factory auctions, and when you see that nobody is bidding on them wish you could bid because you are afraid that the WAHM will be sad that nobody wanted her item? Or wish you could buy something on the TP because the mama has been trying to sell it for so long, or you know they really need the money, eventhough you don't have the money and the item wouldn't necessarily fit any of your kids?

Am I the only one who has these thoughts?
No no me, too, me, too! I always want to do those things PLUS spam new WAHMs who deserve a chance! But....I always end up actually buying from them and talking about the purchase so it's not spam anymore it's actual hyena-action. I love new WAHMs on the scene...they appreciate the business so much!
post #60 of 73
Quote:
all you crazy wagoneers need to hop off and buy my stuff on the tp so I can pay off some paypal debts!
I'm here because of my paypal debt.

I'm also glad to hear about the Elbees. What kind of baby do they fit?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Rollin rollin rollin... keep that Thursday Wagon rollin