or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Friday MDFA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Friday MDFA - Page 4

post #61 of 94
Dang, Who got the bloody KSS??? LOL
post #62 of 94
stealth hyena :
post #63 of 94
Like a bandit in the night.....
The stealth hyena stalks its prey with the utmost precision
post #64 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindmomma
Like a bandit in the night.....
The stealth hyena stalks its prey with the utmost precision
:
post #65 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindmomma
Like a bandit in the night.....
The stealth hyena stalks its prey with the utmost precision
LOL, but seriously, who stole my KSS!!

J/K, but I did really want that one. It's okay. Ds is still swimming in his Medium!
post #66 of 94
Shelly - not to get your hopes up but how do you know you didn't get it?
post #67 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustLia23
LOL, but seriously, who stole my KSS!!

J/K, but I did really want that one. It's okay. Ds is still swimming in his Medium!
Wasn't me.... I feel bad that you got all the others for other people but you couldn't get one for YOU!
post #68 of 94
Oh no you didn't get the KSS AugustLia?? I'm sorry, maybe someone will have buyers remorse.
post #69 of 94
Quote:
Shelly - not to get your hopes up but how do you know you didn't get it?
Because when I hit "submit" it said sold out!!!!
And I indeed said a FLURRY of BAD WORDS
I am gonna go roll in prefolds to cheer myself up :LOL
post #70 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindmomma
Because when I hit "submit" it said sold out!!!!
And I indeed said a FLURRY of BAD WORDS
I am gonna go roll in prefolds to cheer myself up :LOL
Ah, see I've never been that close to actually getting something so I wasn't sure.

sigh, I need a good roll in some prefolds too - have fun!
post #71 of 94
:

I feel bad about it too. Man, I am having a rotten day.
post #72 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holli
*sniff* *sniff*.. am I on the stealth hyena trail?

Kim.. you have been awfully quiet.. did your old tired fingers come through this time??

Holli
No, my tired old fingers didn't snag anything. But I was more concerned with cracking that Hyena Cart. I need to get my procedure perfected. Now I know what NOT to do. :
post #73 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holli
*sniff* *sniff*.. am I on the stealth hyena trail?

Kim.. you have been awfully quiet.. did your old tired fingers come through this time??

Holli
:LOL I was thinking that too

Okay the more I look at the KSS the less I like it so I feel better about not getting it.I have yet to own a KSS and when I do I want it to be amazing like the unicorn.

Okay I need to buy something to celebrate my day.I can't find anything I like instock.Maybe I'll go bug Christina for a custom order.......
post #74 of 94
Maybe the got it? I dunno- just a thought
post #75 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by ustasmom
No, my tired old fingers didn't snag anything. But I was more concerned with cracking that Hyena Cart. I need to get my procedure perfected. Now I know what NOT to do. :
Yeah, after failing at MANY stockings with the hyena cart so far I've finally learned not to click on the picture!! I'm just so used to doing that with other things that it's automatic. I have to 'hyena train' my brain! : I crack myself up!
post #76 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj'smommy
Yeah, after failing at MANY stockings with the hyena cart so far I've finally learned not to click on the picture!! I'm just so used to doing that with other things that it's automatic. I have to 'hyena train' my brain! : I crack myself up!
Nevermind...off to have some coke to get my brain working
post #77 of 94
Did ya get it Lauira??? Who got it?? Im intrigued!
post #78 of 94
you click on the title
post #79 of 94
Can someone fill me in? I am new here and I have NO IDEA what anyone is talking about! There are WAY too many acronyms for me to keep up...where do I start?
post #80 of 94
I am not gonna let this thread die till I find out who got the KSS
and Kerry here ya go
www.middayfaire.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Friday MDFA