or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Welcome to Mothering! › Site Help › Cynthia Mosher said....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cynthia Mosher said.... - Page 3

post #41 of 2025
Yeah I am your friend but didn't you know Adina and I are evil?? We have been declared as such by the members.

Oh no!!! I guess Irish has been modding long enough to realize the mods are the worst about OT posts. :LOL

I like Mongolia too.
post #42 of 2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom4tot
I'll send some unsocialized homeschoolers to get ya!!
:LOL We're coming!!!




uh umm, does anyone want to fill me in on the Mongolia thing? : I don't get it.
post #43 of 2025
Thank you so much you guys!!!

CM, you made me laugh for the first time today!

I know why I love MDC so much!!!!
post #44 of 2025
Ok, I will tell the story about mongolia.

Someone once posted something about how they knew their thread was OT but....I don't remember what it was actually about the mods laughed about the thread title and it was mentioned we ought to move it. Someone said "Outer Mongolia" or something like that and then Cynthia actually made a board in FYT called "Outer Mongolia"and moved it there with a redirect.

Since it had a redirect everyone found it and were playing in the new area until someone comes along and said were were being disrespectful and how hurt they would be if we moved their thread there.



So Cynthia took the forum of the view list.
post #45 of 2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica36
All I have to say is! {SNORT}
Me too!

:
post #46 of 2025
: ...oh, except for the last part of course. Do you think she'd reconsider?
post #47 of 2025
So THAT was the deal with Outer Mongolia!

I remember seeing it there in FYT and thinking "Good G*d, there are actually posters here from Outer Mongolia??" :LOL I am so dense.
post #48 of 2025
But it did come back for a minute or so, then it was gone again...
post #49 of 2025
If she does reconsider I suggest we send the trolls there (and lockem there ) so that way they can annoy and flame each other and then we can watch as needed for the amusement.
post #50 of 2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by famousmockngbrd
So THAT was the deal with Outer Mongolia!

I remember seeing it there in FYT and thinking "Good G*d, there are actually posters here from Outer Mongolia??" :LOL I am so dense.

post #51 of 2025
BTW, thanks for enlightening me abimommy.

It's painfully obvious that I'm still relatively new.
post #52 of 2025
Me too, I didn't understand why north Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee had to share a forum when Outer Mongolia got its own board!!!!!

I think I finally figured it out when I tried to lurk there, though...I was really interested in those Outer Mongolians.
post #53 of 2025
Oh, you were probably around then. You just might not have noticed if you weren't in FYT or didn't try and read the trhead I was talking about. It wasn't there very long.
post #54 of 2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna
If she does reconsider I suggest we send the trolls there (and lockem there ) so that way they can annoy and flame each other and then we can watch as needed for the amusement.
Ooooh, Good idea Arduinna! Let the BBQ begin! :
post #55 of 2025
There is another bulliten board that does that. I thought that was freaking hilarious.
post #56 of 2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Me too, I didn't understand why north Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee had to share a forum when Outer Mongolia got its own board!!!!!

I think I finally figured it out when I tried to lurk there, though...I was really interested in those Outer Mongolians.

: I thought the same thing!! And I always *wanted* to lurk there... OMG, I was a lurker wannabe! I am so ashamed.
post #57 of 2025
where do you think I got the idea

smirk
post #58 of 2025
*busted*

post #59 of 2025
I want my yurt back.

The word yurt is funny. Yurtyurtyurt...
post #60 of 2025
Yurt is a good word..like galoshes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Site Help
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Welcome to Mothering! › Site Help › Cynthia Mosher said....