26. No more having my "gifts" come late in the mail because he forgot.
27. No more having to pick out my own gifts because he "doesn't" get me and I am difficult.
28. When something needs to be done, I get it done and it's over. No more begging, asking, begging again, trying to be nice, trying to be mean about it.
29. Taking care of my severe arthritis and not having someone tell me it's "all in my head."
30. I am free to grown into who I am. I am still the same happy, simple girl he married but I just know myself better and will not compromise.
31. Being able to have a hot pink and green pillow for the cat and he doesn't think it's "gay.
32. No more political arguments.
33. Earning my Masters and PHD because I can.
34. Did I mention the apartment smells good?
35. No more listening to him do his business with the door open.
36. No more crashing my legs into a sink cupboard door at night because he leaves it open in the bathroom.
37. I don't have to share blankets. no more waking up freezing with just one butt cheek covered.
38. Maragarita in peace.
39. No more telling me I need to be medicated so he can deal with me.
40. Short pixie cut- without the lesbian, gay or manly comments.
41. Animal rescue without him complaining I spend too much time away from home.