Hospital bedrest to postpone delivery?I have some slight hypertension (140/90 was the highest ever), and am taking some meds that control it well. So I really shouldn't be getting TOO scared about pre-e....But I'm now almost 32 weeks, with twins, so i know it's a risky situation for developing pre-e. My doctor says if ANY weird stuff develops in my blood work she'll deliver the twins. Has anyone had experience being on hospital bedrest to postpone delivery? Is this something I should bring up, or is it foolish to wait if pre-eclampsia develops?
Thanks for your thoughts. And please send good wishes that nothing turns up in my tests tomorrow!