Swimfan . . . 2 hours of my life wasted that I'll never get back. It was worse than Showgirls.
post #301 of 470
8/5/06 at 5:12pm
Originally Posted by unimatrix0
Cabin Fever! It was so horrible. We stayed the whole time just out of shock of how terrible it was. So many people were complaining about wanting their money back after it ended. I definitely don't plan to see Hostel either (same director).
Originally Posted by Abi's Mom
- I can't remember the title of this movie... newest war movie about the marines in the gulf war. Unfortunately it was so awful because it was so realistic, from the porn to the boredom.
Originally Posted by Avonlea
I agree, the Age Of Innocence was sooooo damn boring.
Originally Posted by plum
: i've seen so many horrible movies. here are some that come to mind:
* ghost ship- never see this!
* darkness falls- never see this, either! it is so horrible.
* matrix revolutions :yawning: :Puke
* anchorman- okay, it was kinda funny in a lame way but definitely not worth anything
* bad santa- this movie was just awful! so gross!