I voted M/W in hospital. It's what we did with DS (our only, right now). It was a long, arduous process, and ended in c/s. I may go all the way to planned c/s if I have the same late-term complications I had last time.
My uterus is heart shaped, but it's not bad enough to find it on the 20-week u/s they did (I'll ask about it this time, though). But, by the end, they were asking if I was bicornic. Anyway, bad back labor. DS and I didn't respond well to any drugs. My water was broken for 1.5 days before they intervened at all, but once they do, you're stuck on your back with an IV, so no more yoga, shower, etc. It was icky. It will be easier emotionally to take control of the situation, I think.
But, nothing is decided yet. The m/w who managed my c/s told me everything is still ok for VBAC, and my m/w's do them, so we'll see.