or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Is it just me or..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is it just me or..

post #1 of 32
Thread Starter 
...is it just downright *weird* to see a join date of January 2005?

I saw one and was so : wondering how a date that hasn't even happened could be a join date here. : (yes I'm in denial that it's a new year already).
post #2 of 32
You need to get to sleep. Lack of its making you a tad s
No wait, stay up a little longer. I think I just found me some religion! http://www.angelfire.com/ab8/lasvegas_quakers/
I had to share with somebody.

I was a little disappointed I don't need to dress up like the quaker oatmeal guy, but
You win some you lose some.
post #3 of 32
HEY! That was my 1,000th POST! Maybe *I'm* the one who needs to get some sleep!
post #4 of 32
That would be a little weird. I haven't seen that one yet.
post #5 of 32
i'm happy to see 2005 for some reason :LOL
post #6 of 32
Thread Starter 
Hey, congratulations Darsmama! Yep, maybe you've been staying up too late too.

I guess I should be happy to see 2005. 2004 sucked for the most part. I hope '05 is better.
post #7 of 32
A-men, MAN. I'm all about 2005 being better than 2004. Now 2004 was way better than 2003. So, well, here we go!
post #8 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaAllNatural
...is it just downright *weird* to see a join date of January 2005?
I think you're weird. I have no comment on the topic, but I couldn't resist replying just to tell you that you are weird. So there!
post #9 of 32
Thread Starter 
I know you are put what am I?! :nana:

Amy, I've been meaning to tell you, this whole user name change thing just isn't going to work. I keep seeing a user "Violeta" now and I think she is you and then I start writing weird, off the wall things to her. : Luckily, I've caught it in time so far but you need to go ahead and change your user name again now. Thanks.
post #10 of 32
It is just you....
post #11 of 32
Thread Starter 
Thanks for the validation Tricia.
post #12 of 32
Your welcome...

hey if u dont wanna know my answer dont ask...
post #13 of 32
are you in las vegas dars? Quakers are very peaceful and cool people, be they in Vegas or not. I have a friend who is a Quaker here and I adore him
post #14 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaAllNatural
I know you are put what am I?! :nana:

Amy, I've been meaning to tell you, this whole user name change thing just isn't going to work. I keep seeing a user "Violeta" now and I think she is you and then I start writing weird, off the wall things to her. : Luckily, I've caught it in time so far but you need to go ahead and change your user name again now. Thanks.
OK, I'll take your considerations under advisement. What name do you suggest?
post #15 of 32
Yep ~ you're just weird. Glad *I* don't stay awake at night pondering peoples join dates........

OK, this is off topic, but Lisa's senior title has me stumped. Anyone wanna clue me in?
post #16 of 32
I could do more instrument names: Tuba, Glockenspiel, Shawm, or my personal favorite-sackbutt.

Or Fatbutt, since I have one. :

The name Amy is already taken even though the user with that name never posts.

I could take my MIL's nickname of Titwillo. :LOL
post #17 of 32
It means Highland Mother
post #18 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by China white
Yep ~ you're just weird. Glad *I* don't stay awake at night pondering peoples join dates........

OK, this is off topic, but Lisa's senior title has me stumped. Anyone wanna clue me in?
Which one of you is Lisa? GWH?
post #19 of 32
Thread Starter 
OK, then I vote for sackbutt or fatbutt Amy. :LOL

Hey, do you all feel deceived? I have a new senior title. Do you recognize me or does it seem like I'm hiding?
post #20 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaAllNatural
OK, then I vote for sackbutt or fatbutt Amy. :LOL

Hey, do you all feel deceived? I have a new senior title. Do you recognize me or does it seem like I'm hiding?
What was your old one? :
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Talk Amongst Ourselves
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Is it just me or..