or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Fluff Factory thread for 2/23/05
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fluff Factory thread for 2/23/05

post #1 of 76
Thread Starter 
Post your FF chit chat here.
post #2 of 76
Quick.. El Bee sighting :LOL

I looove the wide range of wonderful creations there, just brilliant!
post #3 of 76
ohhhh I've been waiting for the elbee auctions!
post #4 of 76
Shhhh guys! I am winning won of them (for as long as I can distract the hyenas from noticing its there :LOL )

Steph
post #5 of 76
I am winning quite a few auctions right now. I just hope that I don't get outbid. Some of that fluff is so so lovely.
post #6 of 76
Are there more than one Elbee auctions? I only found one.

I love the new MM/Pinhead auctions that came up.

So far I have only bid on one auction and I am still winning it. I have a limited amout of paypal I have set aside so I have to be careful what I bid on. If I don't end up using all my cash on winnings I will use it on the donate direct.
post #7 of 76
oh, yes the elbee! I love that it's YPA. The TDD/luxe set is pretty fluffolicious too! Oh, there's another elbee in the regular "diapering" section (not charity) that was listed by claire (spark) and she is planning to donate to AFO with the proceeds. it's a brand new one!

I'm still winning 3 auctions and anxiously awaiting more listings! This is SO fun.
post #8 of 76
I'm amazed by the number of items Meredith of Knitwitz baby has under the 100% donation category. She is just knitting away for charity, how cool of her!
post #9 of 76
I"m shocked I"m still the high bidder on the sm Luxe fitted and the KiwiButt set :LOL :LOL and that the HPC NB organic diaper/wipes set is only at 16.00!
post #10 of 76
I wish that the KPs were mediums. There is so much cute stuff available for all the preggo mamas. Sarah was in nb/smalls for about a nanosecond, though, so I would never beable to justify big money on those sizes. I guess it's good that there is such a great variety of stuff so there is something for everyone.
post #11 of 76
Oh the El Bee!!!!!!! wow wow wow!!!

and I the TDD blue set! I can't remember who it is paired up with
post #12 of 76
Quote:
and I the TDD blue set! I can't remember who it is paired up with
Luxe!!!!!
:
post #13 of 76
ok I am freaking out. I can't see the elbee unless I do a search under the name "elbee" When I look at the 100% donated section there is no elbee (and I've refreshed and looked like 10 times) I'm not going to bid on the elbee but now I'm scared what else I am missing!
post #14 of 76
Why are people bidding on my knitty bitty soaker? I thought I explained to you people that I WANT THAT! It is my favorite color and AF is here so BACK OFF. :LOL

I love that blue TDD/luxe set too , but I am trying to keep my expectations reasonable.
post #15 of 76
you know, I think there is just TOOOO much fluff! It is overwhelming. :LOL There is just sooo much great stuff. I still really want one of the cushie tushie custom slots though after seeing those hey diddle diddle shorts a few days ago.
post #16 of 76
Quote:
I love our Cushie Tushie fluff too, but the Hey Diddle Diddle shorts were made by Mr. Peabody's Mom. She has a custom slot up there too though!
oops! That's what I meant... I'm bidding on the cushie tushie right now so that name was on my mind. :LOL I think I have fluff overload!
post #17 of 76
it seems like everything is way out of my league $ wise, or newborn/small sized. and I hate navigating wahmchicks.

don't mind me, i'm just whining because i really wish i had the extra budget for some of those beautiful dipes and wool. but i am bidding on some wipes, so at least I think i'll get something
post #18 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
oops! That's what I meant... I'm bidding on the cushie tushie right now so that name was on my mind. :LOL I think I have fluff overload!
I think we are going to have to have some kind of hyena stash olympics after these auctions, because Pixie you are challenging the reigning champions. I have not picked my entire dream team, but I am pretty sure it would include both you and Holli.
post #19 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnmtnmama
it seems like everything is way out of my league $ wise, or newborn/small sized. and I hate navigating wahmchicks.

don't mind me, i'm just whining because i really wish i had the extra budget for some of those beautiful dipes and wool. but i am bidding on some wipes, so at least I think i'll get something
It's OK, I understand .
post #20 of 76
Quote:
I think we are going to have to have some kind of hyena stash olympics after these auctions, because Pixie you are challenging the reigning champions. I have not picked my entire dream team, but I am pretty sure it would include both you and Holli.
I'm just trying to make up for lost time. :LOL I started cding to late. I know, excuses, excuses..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Fluff Factory thread for 2/23/05