I put ground beef and beans into www.allrecipes.com
and these are just a couple of things that came out that I thought might work. You can put in any ingredients and it will give you recipes. Here are a few to start.
* 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef
* 1 1/2 tablespoons ground ginger
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 2 teaspoons onion powder
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 3 tablespoons water
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, mix the ground beef, ginger, garlic, onion powder, and pepper. Cook and stir until the beef is evenly browned.
2. Mix soy sauce and honey into the beef mixture. Stir in the green beans. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, until beans are tender.
3. In a small bowl, mix the flour and water. Stir into the beef and bean mixture, and continue cooking about 5 minutes, until thickened.
* 2 pounds ground beef
* 2 onions, chopped
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 cups hot water
* 6 cubes beef bouillon
* 4 tablespoons tomato paste
* 1 1/2 cups water
* 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, add onions, garlic, and mushrooms; saute until onion is golden brown. Season with salt and black pepper.
2. Stir 2 cups hot water, bouillon cubes, and tomato paste into meat mixture. Stir together 1 1/2 cups cold water and flour; stir into pan. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 1 hour.
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 onion, chopped
* 6 slices bacon, diced
* 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
* 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
* 1/2 cup ketchup
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1 green bell pepper, chopped
* 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
* 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
* 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
* 6 slices American cheese
* 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the ground beef, onion and bacon for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the meat is browned and the onion is translucent; drain excess fat.
3. In a 3 quart casserole dish, combine the vinegar, mustard, ketchup, brown sugar, green bell pepper, kidney beans, chili beans, pork and beans and the meat mixture. Stir together until well blended.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes, remove from oven and top with the cheese and crushed tortilla chips. Return to oven and bake for 5 to 6 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.