or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › LOST -March 2 (last NEW eppisode till mid-April)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LOST -March 2 (last NEW eppisode till mid-April) - Page 2

post #21 of 107
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Whatever that cable is for, what does it lead to once it hits the ocean?
Nothing that I am aware of. Ill rewatch it later, but I believe its just the end of the rope there on the beach. As in 'a trail' to follow to find the way to Ruso's "lair" in the jungle.
post #22 of 107
I went to watch it tonight and it wasn't there!!
post #23 of 107
:
post #24 of 107
fluffernutter ~ I bet they'll play it again right before they start the new episodes.
post #25 of 107
i did not get the impression that Hurley was "institutionalized" but that he might have WORKED at the facility where he encountered teh man with the numbers. he has that nurturing spirit (like when he built the golf course)

I don't think Locke was a "supervisor" of anything

I thought it was Michael who metioned a box company? someone did, but not Locke or not JUST him???
post #26 of 107
Quote:
i did not get the impression that Hurley was "institutionalized" but that he might have WORKED at the facility where he encountered teh man with the numbers. he has that nurturing spirit (like when he built the golf course)
If he just worked in the instutition he wouldn't get so mad about people telling him he was crazy and he would probaby just say he worked in one instead of keeping it secret and seeming ashamed about it. Nurturing people can be institutionalized.

Quote:
I don't think Locke was a "supervisor" of anything

I thought it was Michael who metioned a box company? someone did, but not Locke or not JUST him???
Locke worked at a box company AND it was in the same town as the one that Hurley owned shares in.
post #27 of 107
I am pretty sure that Hurley was insitutionalized - he gets really worked up about being called crazy - the doc knows him, but the counter person doesn't - he makes a comment at the press conference for winning the lottery about "putting his family through a tough time recently". Why he was institutionalized we have a while to figure out. :LOL
post #28 of 107
Locke told Boone he was a supervisor at a box company when they first went searching for Claire. Boone didn't believe him and thought he was joking.

Quote:
I am pretty sure that Hurley was insitutionalized - he gets really worked up about being called crazy - the doc knows him, but the counter person doesn't - he makes a comment at the press conference for winning the lottery about "putting his family through a tough time recently". Why he was institutionalized we have a while to figure out.
ITA!
post #29 of 107
I think this was a really really good episode.
post #30 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukka
fluffernutter ~ I bet they'll play it again right before they start the new episodes.

That's what I was thinking. I may have to watch it online before then though. :LOL
post #31 of 107
anyone know for sure when they plan to re-air the hurley episode?
i missed it

thanks!
post #32 of 107
Love it, love it, love it! I can't believe we have to wait so long for another new episode. Between this and Desperate Housewives, I have nothing to watch on tv.....maybe that's not such a bad thing
post #33 of 107
BIg news - they moved up the next new Lost episode to the beginning of April so we don't have to wait six weeks. Hurrah!!!!!
post #34 of 107
Awesome!!!!
post #35 of 107
Thread Starter 
Actually I just recieved an email from a abc insider stating that there will be new eppisodes on both March 30 & April 6th. Then there will be another break followed by at least 2 more new eppisodes.
post #36 of 107
Yes!
post #37 of 107
Yup- I was watching something on ABC and heard them say it would be on aain March 30th. Yay!!!!
post #38 of 107
Oh thank goodness. I like watching the reruns because I always see something I missed, but I really want a new one!
post #39 of 107
Anyone else see the previews for next week's new episode?!?!? I don't know if I can wait another week to see it!!
post #40 of 107
The new episode is next week? I better get the DVR ready.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Television
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › LOST -March 2 (last NEW eppisode till mid-April)