I didn't realize that there was a post like this on here... was considering starting another one.
I totally am ready to start trying for another, but ideally I have to wait until late next summer as I really want a late spring/early summer baby! I want to be off of work for my maternity leave while my kids are out of school for the summer (I have two other children, ages 6 & 14).
PLUS, we are in the process of starting to build a new house, etc. My husband has been saying NO more babies for a while, but told me maybe the other day (TOTALLY shocking news to me) and said maybe after we build the house and get settled and ensure we are not totally in debt. Of course he added in that he knew we would be in debt, just wanted to ensure that we were sinking if you know what I mean. I am sure we will be fine.
He worries alot!! I guess part of me is just worried that he will change his mind and his maybe will turn to a No.
That would totally break my heart!! BUT, I think he knows that opening his mouth to a maybe pretty much sets the stage with me. I even told him not to say maybe if he thought he might change his mind to no or if he wasn't really really considering it.
Right now he's super stressed again as we have a lot of tax bills due (we own commercial property, plus a business) by December 31st. Plus he is sick... so that could be part of it.
So, I would love to wait with everyone - especially since all I do is daydream about babies and getting pregnant!!