Oh god, I have so much to do.... I am so behind. If I get half of this stuff done bf. the baby is born I will be amazed but here is my overly ambitious list:
1. we need a bigger bed!! we are currently sleeping on a full/semi queen sized futon and I would love a king. I am planning on making one if I can find the cotton batting on Fabric Row...
2. order a new swing motor
3. order a new cover for daughter's carseat (the current one is ripping to shreads)
4. ask all my friends to help me out after the baby is born. my mom is coming out but I don't know for how long- could be as little as a week. I'm a little freaked out about that one.
5. ask other friend to attend birth. Already have one best friend to be there and now I need the second (my husband is very traditional and from another country- dosen't want to see the baby born. Luckily I don't want him in the room, either, watching me give birth)
6. knit a cotton cap for a newborn (I hate those weird pink and blue stocking thingies that they put on newborn's heads)
7. Finish sewing/ buying current kid's summer clothes, pjs and shoes so that i don't have to worry about it after the baby is born
8. Sew something for myself to wear while giving birth. I don't actually own any nightgowns or pjs. T-shirts are just depressing (which is what I wore the last two times).
9. write up instructions for people helping out with the kids/household stuff
10. fix broken window on car (my daughter is not going to like getting rained on when she has to move over to the left side of the back seat
) I seriously can not put this one off longer! It's been broken since September- isn't that ridiculous?
Well it's good to get all this stuff in list form. I am a pretty fast sewer/knitter so I should be able to get most of the sewing and knitting done on time.