or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Have ya'll seen this? www.crankypantshome.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Have ya'll seen this? www.crankypantshome.com - Page 2

post #21 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiskin
:

I just meant....
Fussy, Cranky- same thing
butt, pants- similar
and how many people would name thier diaper bussiness after a disgruntaled infant, you know??

But I'm certinly not peeved about it, It's not a big deal because who knows for sure where she got the name, you know? It was just an observation
And I don't want to pick a fight so, I'll shutup now :ignore
Oh, oh, nothing but love for you!!! (Oh, golly, that's another name waiting to happen... Nothing Butt Love)

I was just being a... Fussy Butt... or a Cranky Pants if you will?
post #22 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloesmom
The flames, the skull, and the monkey are VERY similar to projects in the Stitch N Bitch books.

OH, Yeah, Yeah! When I was trying to learn to knit (my hopeless attempt :LOL ) I checked out that book! you are right, same designs. Great book.
post #23 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
Oh, oh, nothing but love for you!!!



Quote:
(Oh, golly, that's another name waiting to happen... Nothing Butt Love)
yeah, nothing butt is already a name, I think. They sell fitteds at WAHMchicks.
post #24 of 78
NO WAY! See, now I'm a copier without even knowing it!!! Well, I guess I'll just have to shorten it to Butt Love then and risk the pervs. :
post #25 of 78
I'm on good meds today, can you tell???
post #26 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
I guess I'll just have to shorten it to Butt Love then and risk the pervs. :
:
post #27 of 78
I just checked URLs. Sad, sad news... www. buttlove. com is already taken! Ummm, I don't recommend clicking on that link.
post #28 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
I guess I'll just have to shorten it to Butt Love then and risk the pervs. :
: : :
post #29 of 78
:

Thank you Spark! I really needed a good laugh.

giggles.... Butt Love... giggles
post #30 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
I just checked URLs. Sad, sad news... www. buttlove. com is already taken! Ummm, I don't recommend clicking on that link.
I was gonna go look, but DH said no. :LOL
post #31 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennisee
I was gonna go look, but DH said no. :LOL
The actual site isn't bad at all, it's just generic about Jewish Dating and such... but there were pop up ads that my browser stopped.... I can only imagine what pictures were in the adds!!! :

Now the question... what does Jewish Dating have to do with Butt Love? Do jews talk about CDing while dating??? Who's Jewish? Can you answer this for me? Or should I past life regress a bit and see if I can answer this question myself? Or perhaps call my great-grandmother Eckstein on God's big cell phone?
post #32 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
I'm on good meds today, can you tell???
Lets just say I was getting a little suspicious. and do you mind sharing?


Ok, that site is so cool. I admit I'm drawn to purchasing something there and I haven't really been tempted to buy wool in ages... even all the gorgeous colorways and such I can pass by

But that Pirate (argh matey!) which would be such a hit with the Family-At-Large which has had a pirate theme at the beach for years (Dh's brothers plan a pirate treasure hunt every summer for the kids at the beach...multi-level and set up with letters to kids through the year, with various clues and stuff during the week at the beach until the big pirate treasure hunt before going home)

And then the SYF... mebbe I'd toss some PFs over Shelly so I could nab them first

o the temptation... what to do. Dilemma (how the heck do you spell that? see, I'm all a twitter in confusion... sigh...)

then again, if Spark would share some drugs perhaps the zen would return to the sizzle and I could figure this all out.
post #33 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSizzled
Lets just say I was getting a little suspicious. and do you mind sharing?
then again, if Spark would share some drugs perhaps the zen would return to the sizzle and I could figure this all out.
:LOL Oh, Virg! I love you sooooo!!! I'm on Zofran... it's making me not puke. Just the feeling of being normal is making me zen. I don't have enough to share though. Dumb insurance company.
post #34 of 78
Oh! And, I totally think you need a pair of pirate shorts for the beach!!!! Oh, C would be sooo cute in those!!!
post #35 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
:LOL Oh, Virg! I love you sooooo!!! I'm on Zofran... it's making me not puke. Just the feeling of being normal is making me zen. I don't have enough to share though. Dumb insurance company.
aw, i'd never take your rx drugs i'm on amoxicillin but its not zen-esque iykwim (sizz > zen = sad) glad the zofran is working and the spark has some energy i know how much we all miss you when you're mia.

and yes, still dreamily wondering about her pants-- C is a light wetter for the most part so I would be that worried. But out of curiosity-- how thin is it? Is it as thin as the Bridgett's bee longies I sent you?
post #36 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
Now the question... what does Jewish Dating have to do with Butt Love? Do jews talk about CDing while dating??? Who's Jewish? Can you answer this for me? Or should I past life regress a bit and see if I can answer this question myself? Or perhaps call my great-grandmother Eckstein on God's big cell phone?
Oy Vey!! My Bubby is probably rolling over in her grave ::::
post #37 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
Dumb insurance company.
Oh, I know!! When I was on Zofran it was like a $20 copay fror only 18 pills or something! (can't remember exactly, it was 2 yrs ago lol) and I needed to take like 2 pills a day, or I couldn't hardly keep any food down Stupid insurance people! :
post #38 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSizzled
and yes, still dreamily wondering about her pants-- C is a light wetter for the most part so I would be that worried. But out of curiosity-- how thin is it? Is it as thin as the Bridgett's bee longies I sent you?
YES, it's thinner like that. But, I could be wrong... but I don't think I am. Just offer to send your own yarn if you're concerned.


I'm sending you whatever zen I can muster.... zen zen zen zen
post #39 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by zexplorers
Oy Vey!! My Bubby is probably rolling over in her grave ::::
Awww, Virg, do you have a Bubby? I think we should write the owners of butt love.com and tell thes what a diservice they're doing to the Jewish Community!
post #40 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiskin
Oh, I know!! When I was on Zofran it was like a $20 copay fror only 18 pills or something! (can't remember exactly, it was 2 yrs ago lol) and I needed to take like 2 pills a day, or I couldn't hardly keep any food down Stupid insurance people! :
Ok, so I need ideally 5 of them, but I can get by on 4. MY insurance co will pay for 18 pills every 16 days AND the copay is $50 on those little 18 pills. AND, they cost $60 each from my pharmacy. But, I think the Zofran fairy is going to pay me a visit. Oh, fair Zofran fairy. how I love thee. Let me count the ways...

Zofran from Canada is like $114 for 30 pills. Much cheaper.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Have ya'll seen this? www.crankypantshome.com