or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Have ya'll seen this? www.crankypantshome.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Have ya'll seen this? www.crankypantshome.com - Page 3

post #41 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
Ok, so I need ideally 5 of them, but I can get by on 4.
Yeah, I wanted to take like at least 3 a day, but it said 1 pill every 8 to 12 hrs on the bottle and I was trying to follow the rules LOL Most of the time I was throwing up agian way before 8 hrs.

Oh, and a $50 copay?! That is NUTS! How do you get by???
post #42 of 78
Thanks. We have investments in overseas high yeild stocks.

:LOL Just kidding!!! Really, we're fine. It's being taken care of. It's ok.

Besides, I just have to get better.
post #43 of 78
So Spark... out of curiosity, what patterns/pictures among these intrigues you? This is sort of boy-wool (or gender neutral) for the most part (YAY! ). I see you getting more girly-ish stuff, but maybe thats just knowing Cicely's stash better than what Jude's was. But hey, we're all about the boys here S'ok, what kind did you try? Was it shorts or longies?

And if I wanted to buy wool-- whats the scoop on buying wool? I mean, is going to my local store and getting Patton's merino ($5/big ball) the good idea. I totally don't know my yarns. I'm yarn dumb. You can always feel free to PM since I don't want you in trouble w/ anybody and yet I get really tired of my pure ignorance. I need a renzai moment :LOL (I think thats how you spell it... reaching in the recesses of my mind to 20addled years back )

(o no, my Kojak mystery movie just ended now what'm'I 'sposed to do?)
post #44 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
The actual site isn't bad at all, it's just generic about Jewish Dating and such... but there were pop up ads that my browser stopped.... I can only imagine what pictures were in the adds!!! :

Now the question... what does Jewish Dating have to do with Butt Love? Do jews talk about CDing while dating??? Who's Jewish? Can you answer this for me? Or should I past life regress a bit and see if I can answer this question myself? Or perhaps call my great-grandmother Eckstein on God's big cell phone?
Stopit you guys, I'm SERIOUSLY about to pee my pants :
post #45 of 78
Well.....
:LOL :LOL
First of all... I can PROMISE you that Amy had never even heard of Fussy Butt whatever it is called when she came up with crankypants... We talk all the time about how so and so put on their cranky pants that day and etc.

Second of all... I love her shorties. That is my DS in her gallery with the steal your face shorties and they are AWESOME. DS is a pretty good soaker and the shorties hold up beautifully.

Third of all... she can do girly designs as well.... pretty much anything your heart desires.

Fourth of all... you must own a pair of these. All the cool kids are doing it!

post #46 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by 425lisamarie
Stopit you guys, I'm SERIOUSLY about to pee my pants :
Ahhhh, good, then it's working!!!

Off to PM you Virg!
post #47 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piffle
I love the site! Wait till Shelly sees the Jerry bear!! Shes gonna freak!!! :LOL
I thought the SAME exact thing!! Joshy needs jerry bear shorts
post #48 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
Oooh, oooh! I'll call it:
Arsenic and Old Lace

I'll make only soakers out of doilies. Or maybe I'll offer a special service to make a keepsake fitted out of your wedding gown???

: It is sooo good to have you back Spark
post #49 of 78

misc. replies

I've seen these shorties/longies in action and they are sooo cute!!! They feel real soft but substantial! Everyone in the local playgoup wears them and we have wool envy! I keep telling myself that I will figure out how to knit Ava a pair while the scarf I started before she was born (2 winters have now slipped by) still hog the needles. So I will definitely be next in line at crankypants when I finally realize I am no knitter!

Claire- I am so glad you are feeling well! Have you tried global drug? Yikes I just checked $110 for 10 of the 4mg tabs? are you kidding me yikety yikes! Never mind that option! But hope you stay well and chipper, the boards aren't the same without you!

Oh and to be the talk of the town you've gotta try out these guys, they are amazing in person!
post #50 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
Oh, oh, nothing but love for you!!! (Oh, golly, that's another name waiting to happen... Nothing Butt Love)

I was just being a... Fussy Butt... or a Cranky Pants if you will?
No no too close to nothing butt cloth :LOL
post #51 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingWearin'Mama
I've seen these shorties/longies in action and they are sooo cute!!! They feel real soft but substantial! Everyone in the local playgoup wears them and we have wool envy! I keep telling myself that I will figure out how to knit Ava a pair while the scarf I started before she was born (2 winters have now slipped by) still hog the needles. So I will definitely be next in line at crankypants when I finally realize I am no knitter!

Claire- I am so glad you are feeling well! Have you tried global drug? Yikes I just checked $110 for 10 of the 4mg tabs? are you kidding me yikety yikes! Never mind that option! But hope you stay well and chipper, the boards aren't the same without you!

Oh and to be the talk of the town you've gotta try out these guys, they are amazing in person!
Jenn!!! You know these pants!!! OMG!!! WHo is this Amy? Have I met her?

And, how is the wool? Is it thick or thin? I thought I rec'd the merino from some wool that my Father's Wife's Mom knit with and it just didn't work for CC. But, maybe i have the wrong wool? Wow, she's an Ann Arborite!!! OMG! I think I need to raise some PP so I can buy something from her... especially if she lets me cruise her house and watch her work. I'm a slave for friendly WAHMs.
post #52 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark

And, how is the wool? Is it thick or thin? I thought I rec'd the merino from some wool that my Father's Wife's Mom knit with and it just didn't work for CC. But, maybe i have the wrong wool? Wow, she's an Ann Arborite!!! OMG! I think I need to raise some PP so I can buy something from her... especially if she lets me cruise her house and watch her work. I'm a slave for friendly WAHMs.
Hey Claire- Amy isn't in ann arbor anymore but she was She kicks ass and we all miss her like crazy.

BTW... Hanna Kitchens was here for David's home visit and she loves you guys. Oh, and Jenn, Hanna is trying to get a hold of you since you moved.

ETA... I have a pair of crankypants shorties if you ever want to stop by to check them out before buying!
Thanks!
Molly
post #53 of 78
Hi everyone, after reading this thread I am wanting to get a custom pair of crankypants, however, I sent an email to the email address listed on her site and it was returned to me as no such address--does anyone know how to get in touch with her?? I'd appreciate it, Molly desparately needs a pair of these, no child should be deprived afterall
post #54 of 78
Hmm... try again, I just emailed her and she got it. Maybe there was a "blimp" in the system??? If not I can get a secondary email addy for you

Molly *must* have a pair! What are you gonna get?????
post #55 of 78
Nope, got it right back again. I'm using info@crankypants.com is that right??
Molly needs a pair of black and red longies with my company logo (german shepherd head, actually, my german shepherd Havoc's head) and "Future Dog Trainer" on the bum.
post #56 of 78
info@crankypantshome.com don't forget the home in the url
post #57 of 78
Ahhh, on her FAQ page it doesn't have home, cause I copied and pasted it into the email. I'll send her the message right now!
post #58 of 78
ACK! I'll let her know ASAP! Thanks for pointing it out
post #59 of 78
Thanks! it worked and it will only be a week to wait!!!
post #60 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon0218
Nope, got it right back again. I'm using info@crankypants.com is that right??
Molly needs a pair of black and red longies with my company logo (german shepherd head, actually, my german shepherd Havoc's head) and "Future Dog Trainer" on the bum.
OMG Yes you must get those for Molly. She needs those! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Have ya'll seen this? www.crankypantshome.com