or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Universal Mama tonight!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Universal Mama tonight! - Page 3

post #41 of 78
no photo,it appears under 7th heaven but you have to refresh to see.
i've just seen the yarn before!
post #42 of 78
I still cant see anything!!!!!
post #43 of 78
Is it working for anyone else? I was checking out when UM locked up.
post #44 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace474
I was so ready

but you should have seen my mouse come to a screeching halt when I saw that it was a set for $103.
The skid marks on my desk are still smoking :LOL
:LOL
post #45 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom to 3 boys
I still cant see anything!!!!!

it's working fine for me...

fmbg - there's a nb velour and pul cover set, same in large (cat print) and a dress and matching aio size medium - i can try to get something for ya ??

duh! probably don't need the dress, huh?
post #46 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace474
I was so ready

but you should have seen my mouse come to a screeching halt when I saw that it was a set for $103.
The skid marks on my desk are still smoking :LOL

:LOL

{waving smoke away}
post #47 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgr8ful
it's working fine for me...

fmbg - there's a nb velour and pul cover set, same in large (cat print) and a dress and matching aio size medium - i can try to get something for ya ??

duh! probably don't need the dress, huh?

bummer! no newborn and no girls! LOL

anything good at 7th heaven?
post #48 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace474
I was so ready

but you should have seen my mouse come to a screeching halt when I saw that it was a set for $103.
The skid marks on my desk are still smoking :LOL
That's exactly what happened to me. :LOL
post #49 of 78
I want those dolls!!!!!! TOO CUTE
post #50 of 78
Is Savvy Raspberry new? I haven't done much shopping lately, but it's very pretty jewelry... unfortunately, I never actually wear jewelry! :LOL
I missed out on the knitwitz soakers .. even the peace fleece got snatched up when I was locked out
post #51 of 78
I like the jewelry There's a coupon on the yahoo group...don't forget!
post #52 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenmoon
Wow did you see the black rainbow shorts knitted with Mosaic Moon wool?Yum!
Not sure how but I managed to snag these . I never got to see a picture but the description was enough for me. I wonder how her these will be? Anyone have a pair fron 7th?
post #53 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkberes
That's exactly what happened to me. :LOL
: You guys are making me feel like I need to hide. I saw that set and thought it was a steal since I paid much more for it (orange sun set) off an auction at WAHM. Plus, it's a great set. I love each piece equally.
post #54 of 78
Thread Starter 
Wow. I nabbed two playsilks. :LOL

I feel like I've been run over by a Mack truck.

Jen
post #55 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by camotyka
: You guys are making me feel like I need to hide. I saw that set and thought it was a steal since I paid much more for it (orange sun set) off an auction at WAHM. Plus, it's a great set. I love each piece equally.

So you got the Luxe set AND the rainbow shorts??? I'm so proud of you!!!
post #56 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by camotyka
: You guys are making me feel like I need to hide. I saw that set and thought it was a steal since I paid much more for it (orange sun set) off an auction at WAHM. Plus, it's a great set. I love each piece equally.
No need to hide. I know those sets are worth every penny and more. If you can buy it then enjoy it on your baby and sit back and smile.
post #57 of 78
Why oh why couldn't that Tye Dye Dreams set be for a boy . I wanted the diaper so that I almost bought it just for that. :
post #58 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by camotyka
Not sure how but I managed to snag these . I never got to see a picture but the description was enough for me. I wonder how her these will be? Anyone have a pair fron 7th?
I do! And I them! They're knitted in another colorway by Morwenna, "Indian Summer" - you can see a pic of these shorts in my stash pix.
post #59 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace474
I was so ready

but you should have seen my mouse come to a screeching halt when I saw that it was a set for $103.
The skid marks on my desk are still smoking :LOL
My set at UM isn't really $103.00! The buyer gets a special birthday celebration discount and the set is shipped airmail from Canada.
post #60 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom to 3 boys
bummer! no newborn and no girls! LOL

anything good at 7th heaven?

both things she had sold...can you get in yet?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Universal Mama tonight!