or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › who's doing it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

who's doing it? - Page 3

post #41 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2emerson
Okay, I'm getting annoyed. Do I just suck at this or do all the sites not have the icon yet? I've randomly selected 3 sites, and scoured them, and so far I'm 0 for 3! :
it;s not just you..unless I suck too! I can't find the dumb things
post #42 of 426
I think we broke it too...don't they realize what happens when hyenas get going?
post #43 of 426
Well if any one can find the darn diaper thing at hightopbabydesigns.com let me know i can find it for the life of me and she told me it is there some where. :LOL
post #44 of 426
Okay - it *is* broke. Again, I bugged Susie

My email to her
Quote:
Is it broke?
Her response
Quote:
LOL yes give it an hour...we are working to get the site up
Susie
post #45 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaBear
Okay - it *is* broke. Again, I bugged Susie

My email to her


Her response

Some of these things are lil buggers to find. I have my window open so I keep searching and writing them down. Im a lil worried that I wont get confirmation of the ones I found. I have yet to recieve anything by email and I am 1/4 way trough the list. Im writing them down on a print out.

Should I worry ?
post #46 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebuggie
Well if any one can find the darn diaper thing at hightopbabydesigns.com let me know i can find it for the life of me and she told me it is there some where. :LOL
I found it.
post #47 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ustasmom
I found it.
Me too.
post #48 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by babykinsx2mom
Some of these things are lil buggers to find. I have my window open so I keep searching and writing them down. Im a lil worried that I wont get confirmation of the ones I found. I have yet to recieve anything by email and I am 1/4 way trough the list. Im writing them down on a print out.

Should I worry ?
No need to worry! You don't get an email, it should take you back to the diaper decisions site or to the confirmation page.

Remember you have a month to find them all, no prize for the one done the quickest

Lisa
post #49 of 426
Does anyone have a list of sponsors they could email me/pm me/post.

I still can access the list...
post #50 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ustasmom
I found it.
Me too.
post #51 of 426
I found it now thanks all.

Has anyone found the one at alternative baby yet??
post #52 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebuggie
I found it now thanks all.

Has anyone found the one at alternative baby yet??
I am convinced that there isn't one on alternative baby. I spend over half an hour searching every nook and cranny of that site and I couldn't find it. :
post #53 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace474
I am convinced that there isn't one on alternative baby. I spend over half an hour searching every nook and cranny of that site and I couldn't find it. :
Me too. Everything you could click on.....I have clicked.

I also couldn't find one on Apron strings.
post #54 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBee
Me too. Everything you could click on.....I have clicked.

I also couldn't find one on Apron strings.
I couldn't find one at apron strings either. I looked everywhere :
post #55 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBee
Me too. Everything you could click on.....I have clicked.

I also couldn't find one on Apron strings.

No luck on Alternative Baby, but I did find on on Aprin Strings.

No luck on ApplePiebaby, BityBums or WoolieWonders yet, but I sent hubby to look around. I opened every window and every thing you can click on. Those are the only 3 we still need that I know of that are what I printed out. I never had a list emailed to me.

Sad, I know.. we had the kids help so I would be able to enjoy the rest of the month. My 14 year old would come running and scream " I found one" and then forget the numbers. LOL We are all just a bunch of addicts.
post #56 of 426
Apron Strings wasn't on the list emailed to me. Are you sure they are participating?

I didn't find the one on Apple Pie Baby either, and the site was SLOW.
post #57 of 426
Ok....I found Apron Strings now....how did I miss it! :
post #58 of 426
I found the Alternative Baby one, but it wasn't easy.
post #59 of 426
i found the apple pie baby one first one i found lol
post #60 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebuggie
i found the apple pie baby one first one i found lol
I went back and looked and found it. I swear, I was on that page twice. I almost ordered one. LOL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › who's doing it?