Originally Posted by bureaumm
Hi Where are you in Mass and who was your pediatrician. I am being threatened to leave if I do not vaccinate, I need to find a better Pediatrician.
I am in MA as well, and our first pediatrician "fired" us for stopping DD1's vaccinations at 12 months. At first, all I wanted to do was delay until I did some more research, but she essentially told me to vax or find another doctor "And no other pedi in this town is ok with not vaxing!"
I ended up switching to a Family Practice physician, and now both DDs and I go to her.
Back to the subject on hand, DD1 started preschool this year, I simply submitted a religious exemption form I downloaded from vaclib.org (with the notarized part omitted), and they have not said anything. It is a preschool at a church, too.