Sounds like the 16th at 10:00 AM at the Splash Park will work for just about everybody!
Here are directions to the Splash Park from Saginaw:
- Take US-10 West toward Midland
- Exit left onto M-20/Business US-10 toward Midland
- Continue on Bus. US-10 to Ashman Street (one way to the left)
- Turn left onto Ashman
- Continue on Ashman down to the Farmer's Market/Tridge area
- Turn right at the stopsign
- Splash Park is back behind the Midland Courthouse and Ashman Court hotel
If you want to Mapquest it, you can use the Ashman Court Hotel address: 111 W. Main St., Midland
There are few picnic tables and lots of grass for blankets/lawn chairs. There are no changing facilities, other than a porta-potty (which was put down there because I called the city and requested it a couple years back--they were making parents and kids go way over to the Farmer's Market to go pee!
I'll be at the LLL meeting on Thursday night! It will be my last one for a while, as school is starting back up and our schedules will be way busier. Homeschool is starting to look better and better...
Looking forward to meeting everybody!