I'm working on:
- an EWS for Ian in Blackberry Ridge's "English Garden" (yum!)
- the "Chinese Charm bag" from SnB Handbook in recycled silk (I've finished the knitting but need to sew the liner & attach the handles). It's beautiful, and alas, I have already promised it to my mother. Guess I'll have to knit another one for me.
- a work scarf (as in, not for warmth but for show) for me in a gorgeous Noro Silk Garden colorway
I also have the yarn, pattern, needles, etc. for:
- longies for Ian in Manos's "Prairie" colorway
- a tank top for me in Knit Pick's Shimmer yarn, "maple leaf" colorway
- tons of socks for me in various colorways of Knit Pick's sock garden
And I'm hoping to get for my birthday the yarn for some seriously cute intarsia mittens. If only my dh read these posts.
And I want to make half of the patterns in IK's fall 05 issue. Oh, and my mil was admiring the silk purse, so I think I'll make one for her for Christmas.
So much to knit, so little time. :LOL