or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › GASP! Random Eclipse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GASP! Random Eclipse - Page 3

post #41 of 136
That fluff is beautiful!!! (And I get paid soon too....) After 7 months of little to no buying I think i need a treat!! Hmmmm....which one should I chase after.... :LOL
post #42 of 136
LOL ...I didn't see this thread ... I just about peed myself when I saw the fuz email ....

ETA ...and I don't think there's any specific day that they'll stock so that'll be cool.
post #43 of 136
Gorgeous - every piece of it!

Thank heavens DS is PL (well, for my paypal account anyway). I'll enjoy watching the auctions, though.
post #44 of 136
I just noticed that the fcb shirt & dipe are dyed to match the kss pants

now THAT would have to be my favorite set EVER
post #45 of 136
That, I believe, is the most gorgeous collection of diapers I have ever seen! Wow! That Fuzbaby Harvest Crescent wool cover- what a work of art! All of them are works of art. Just beautiful.

There will be some very lucky mams that win those auctions. I know they will be way too rich for my blood!
post #46 of 136
I really love love love the all of the Fuzbaby stuff. I've never wanted a dipe that bad before, It's SO beautiful!




-tries to jedi mind trick my bank account into a + balance-
post #47 of 136
Wow on the fuz... JUST GORGEOUS!!!!

So, who is going to be bidding on what? (Besides Jesse getting the ball rolling on the KSS pants... ) I really covet the GN Fuz stuff, myself, and have always dreamed of a fussybutt set, but not sure I'll even bother bidding as I know it will go high AND this stuff all goes on auction after midnight my time and I don't stay up that late anymore now that I am rotisserie style family bed breastfeeding two all night and have to start my snoozing by 10pm so that when mini-bug awakes for good by 8am, I've had enough sleep in between all the crazy nursings. So, I guess no random eclipse for me.
post #48 of 136
I probably am out of the running for everything. I know with them being auctions everything will be out of my price range. Although I would love that Pink Chocolate Embroidered Jumper, Diaper & Cover Set , the med butterfly kiwi pie, the KSS longies, to name a few.
post #49 of 136
oh i want everything :LOL
post #50 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymom
Wow on the fuz... JUST GORGEOUS!!!!

So, who is going to be bidding on what? (Besides Jesse getting the ball rolling on the KSS pants... ) I really covet the GN Fuz stuff, myself, and have always dreamed of a fussybutt set, but not sure I'll even bother bidding as I know it will go high AND this stuff all goes on auction after midnight my time and I don't stay up that late anymore now that I am rotisserie style family bed breastfeeding two all night and have to start my snoozing by 10pm so that when mini-bug awakes for good by 8am, I've had enough sleep in between all the crazy nursings. So, I guess no random eclipse for me.
Awww...mama! Rotisserie style nursing...I'd be : if I didnt' feel so badly for you! I know what it's like! I hope you are able to get some rest at least!
post #51 of 136
I SO wish I could bid, but we are STILL paying off the bills from Orion's tonsilectomy. I cannot believe how much they are and we have great insurance. He wasn't even in the hospital for a full day. I can't imagine how high someone's bills would be if they were in for a prolonged period of time. They probably would be paying them for years. Sigh. . . .

Beautiful fluff.
post #52 of 136
Wow! Just.....Wow!
post #53 of 136
OMG if only I hadn't just bought $70 worth of wool off Ebay...
post #54 of 136
I don't have the money but if I did I'd get that set with the black shirt and blue trim. Its fabulous!
post #55 of 136
Did anyone else notice that the medium blue set from Kiwi Pie is coming with a KP tester diaper?!?!?
post #56 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Bear
Did anyone else notice that the medium blue set from Kiwi Pie is coming with a KP tester diaper?!?!?





I almost could do fitteds for that! :LOL
post #57 of 136
I love everything, but would LOVE to win the FM shirt/dipe set and the KSS longies. The colors would look soooo great on my little guy. But...we want to move home in less than a year, which means that all our extra cash (read, that which isn't already going toward bills) should go toward fixing the house up for resale and paying down our debt. I'm just going to have to go to the library on Friday afternoon so that I can't even try to bid.
post #58 of 136
I am in love with the cashmere little fishy set! I need a 1000 post dipe still. :LOL
post #59 of 136
I love all of the fluff. I can't decide what item(s) are my favorites.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2orionplus1
I SO wish I could bid, but we are STILL paying off the bills from Orion's tonsilectomy. I cannot believe how much they are and we have great insurance. He wasn't even in the hospital for a full day. I can't imagine how high someone's bills would be if they were in for a prolonged period of time. They probably would be paying them for years. Sigh. . . .
How's Orion doing? I know what you mean about the bills. Thank God for awesome insurance because my dd's bills since the day she was born have gone over $1 million. I would never be able to pay that off but my insurance (Tricare) has paid everything except $34 and that was for a couple of meds that I couldn't get on base.
post #60 of 136
Aw thanks for asking. He first had tubes put in and adenoids out a year ago and his frequent ear infections/fevers turned into recurrent tonsilitis w/very high fevers. So the tonsils came out. Since then it has made a huge difference in how sick he gets. Before a minor cold would turn into a 105 degree fever, and now he gets little cold. So hands down, the money was well worth my little guy's health. Our insurance has a $1,000 deductible, but the hospital got tricky and gave us one bill for them, one for the anesthestiologist and one for the ENT. He was only admitted as an in-patient for one day. . .a prolonged stay might have killed us. :LOL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › GASP! Random Eclipse