1. Your name and baby's name: michelle/Ember Rune
2. Baby due date: October 23
3. Baby's birthday: October 26
4. Sex and weight/height: female/9 lbs, 6.2 oz; 21 inches
5. How long were you in labour: i don't know how to count it, lol. a couple evenings of random contractions; i was sure it was the real thing at 11pm Monday night, but when i got to the hospital things nearly fizzled out. I was dilated to nearly 5cm though, and we live an hour from the hospital, so we went ahead and "augmented" the labor. She was finally born at 1:31 pm the next day. 14.5 hours i guess, and about 1 hour of pushing.
6. How are you doing? i'd like to say "great" but i guess i forgot how hard it is to recover and take care of a newborn! i've long forgotten what sleep is, i guess i should thank my long labor for getting me ready--i now appreciate a long, 20-minute stretch of sleep between feedings, because it was more than i got in the hospital at least, haha! i'm sore all over; my tear and stitches are making it impossible to use the bathroom effectively, my "cups runneth over", my nipples are bruised and mangled (though my girl has a perfect latch--what's the deal?), still having afterpains, my back, neck, arms and legs are still sore from labor, my eyes look horrible and bloody, like my eyeballs exploded or something (must be another labor thing)--hmmm...what else...i guess that's it, haha, you shouldn't have asked!