or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Let's have some fun...SHOW ME YOUR STASH
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Let's have some fun...SHOW ME YOUR STASH - Page 3

post #41 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by F and L
Kate,

You have the most amazing stash in the universe! How do you do it?! What are your secrets?!

My stash is in my siggy.
I put out a lot

For the storage question I used to have two stations, upstairs and down and I cycle through stuff as most of it is organic so I like to keep it in good shape. The wool gets hung up. AIOs in a seperate bin/shelf and two stations of diapers.

Of course right now most of my diapers are packed up. I kind of like having a smaller stash at this point though I have been using mostly AIOs topped with longies or wool pants lately for ease.
post #42 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by punko5
OH my lord.. you all have the most amazing things!! where do you PUT it all???
I am a minimalist, and just have what I need... comes from having a houseful of kiddies, i guess

I have a big stacking storage container. It's the first pic in my dipes album
post #43 of 75
Here is part of mine, I have to finish taking pics cuz they are being washed or were not up in the room with the others.
http://photobucket.com/albums/b140/o...iaper%20stash/
post #44 of 75
Here's some of mine. I have to take more pictures though for sure.
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1239092
post #45 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl
I put out a lot

For the storage question I used to have two stations, upstairs and down and I cycle through stuff as most of it is organic so I like to keep it in good shape. The wool gets hung up. AIOs in a seperate bin/shelf and two stations of diapers.

Of course right now most of my diapers are packed up. I kind of like having a smaller stash at this point though I have been using mostly AIOs topped with longies or wool pants lately for ease.
i am so jealous, I so wanted this set!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mwrsig...30.jpg&.src=ph
I would love to see a pic of your little one wearing it!!!
post #46 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanone
Here's some of mine. I have to take more pictures though for sure.
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1239092

Hi mama, that fairy KIYP soaker is to die for!!
post #47 of 75
Haven't got around to take pics of everything yet, but here is our wool stash
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...7572&members=1
post #48 of 75
I so love that BBH fairy cover.I thought i saw that FS somewere the other day but it was already sold.DH had even said i could get it too
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2jerry
Haven't got around to take pics of everything yet, but here is our wool stash
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...7572&members=1
post #49 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2jerry
Haven't got around to take pics of everything yet, but here is our wool stash
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...7572&members=1
Oh WOW! I everything in your stash there! Just beautiful!!
post #50 of 75
i haven't taken pictures of our diapers in a LONG time!!!! the last time i took photos was when my my middle child was a newborn, so that was over 2 yrs ago. WOW.

anyway, i hope this works

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=8412...=SYE/otsi=SALB

i put most of our wahm made stuff in there, including clothes
post #51 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2jerry
Haven't got around to take pics of everything yet, but here is our wool stash
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...7572&members=1
It's asking for a password!

I'd love to see your stash. I always get the greatest stuff from you..:LOL
post #52 of 75
Beautiful Fluff I dont have pics of what i have anymore. But it isnt much. I sold most of my stuff off when my son was in the hospital. And I just havent restocked it much. I have basically 15 VB m/l AIO's and 5 fcb size 2 fitteds.
post #53 of 75
I don't have a picture of all Alana's diapers, I have two pictures of her wearing 2 of them

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...7/PA111279.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...7/PA111282.jpg
post #54 of 75
I don't have any pics of my actual stash. I've tried a few times with a disposable camera, and the results have been so lousy!

But here's my diaper art gallery
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=2242...=SYE/otsi=SALB
post #55 of 75
I haven't gotten pics of all of mine yet, this is just part of it. The kids broke my camera yesterday so I can't finish

Anyway..here it is
photos.yahoo.com/momzmyjob
post #56 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by momsmyjob
I haven't gotten pics of all of mine yet, this is just part of it. The kids broke my camera yesterday so I can't finish

Anyway..here it is
photos.yahoo.com/momzmyjob
Very nice mama! I'm droolong over the WW longies!
post #57 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen3177
I don't have a picture of all Alana's diapers, I have two pictures of her wearing 2 of them

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...7/PA111279.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...7/PA111282.jpg

Oh cute Karen. After our move I am gonna post pics of Avery's stash. And yes I should be getting rfeady to move, but I like to NAK,
post #58 of 75
Mine is in my siggy... it's small so far, but growing!
post #59 of 75
Thread Starter 
StrawHat...those are awesome. Did you make them yourself?

Everrybody else: I am drooling over these gorgeous stashes Kepp 'em coming. I just love looking at them
post #60 of 75
Thanks! Yeah, I made them all myself I still have a long way to go before I'm done.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Let's have some fun...SHOW ME YOUR STASH