Well good news and bad news. Good news is that my bp is back to normal ranges (rather than the stage 3 hypertension I had yesterday) It's still a little high for what is normal for me, but I'll keep checking it to make sure it stays down. I still probably have pre-e from the other symptoms I have, but as long as the bp stays down I feel comfortable waiting a few more days to see if she'll come out on her own. So no hospital for me (yet) (hopefully I won't need to go at all). Bad news is that I'm still pregnant! This is despite castor oil, cohosh, epo, walking, sex, chiropractor, and just relaxing playing a game with hubby. Not a single contraction. Not one! I was taking the highest dose of cohosh possible (that is still safe) for 6 hours and it did not produce a single freakin contraction! I understand if it doesn't work to get you into full labor, but shouldn't it at least do something? Anything? Well I'll go back to the chiro and I have a accupuncture appointment for tomorrow morning with someone that has lots of experience using it to start labor successfully. I might go to an ob to have them strip my membranes as well. I feel ok about waiting a bit more, but it's still quite risky for her to stay in there. For the sake of both of us, she needs to come out already!
post #1 of 18
11/2/05 at 2:28pm