or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

16 children - Page 94

post #1861 of 1903
Guess whats on TLC right now?
post #1862 of 1903
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykdsmomy View Post
I dont think all people who spank or CIO or blanket train are abusive....

I do think all people who spank are abusive.
post #1863 of 1903
I just read all 95 pages.

Can I have a cookie? :
post #1864 of 1903
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehbub View Post
I just read all 95 pages.

Can I have a cookie?
Only if you stay on your blanket for 10 more minutes.
post #1865 of 1903
I'll give a dozen cookies to anyone who can finally put this thread out of it's misery.
post #1866 of 1903
Bite your tongue, mamadawg. I'm a Duggar junkie. Can't get enough.
post #1867 of 1903
Ok, fine. 2 dozen??
post #1868 of 1903
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadawg View Post
I'll give a dozen cookies to anyone who can finally put this thread out of it's misery.
post #1869 of 1903
What kind of cookies are we talking about here? Gotta make sure it's worth my time.
post #1870 of 1903


I should probably warn everyone that I'm not a very good cookie baker. I do have dog cookies, though.
post #1871 of 1903
I'll bake them.
post #1872 of 1903
I'll pass on the dog cookies. Although I'm sure one or both of my kiddoes would eat them.
post #1873 of 1903
Anyone ever have 7 layer bars....they are like THE most amazing cookie bars. (i wonder if we totally change the direction of this thread to cookie baking, if the mods would notice and move it to nutrition? )
post #1874 of 1903
I bet Ma Duggar makes some mean cookies with Crisco, tater tots, and white sugar.
post #1875 of 1903
post #1876 of 1903
OMG i just read through the first 18 pages of this thread and then i realized they were from the beginning of the year and i had already read them all. my eyes are burning, they're burning!


quick, hand me some of those tater tot cookies!!
post #1877 of 1903
Anyone know if she is pregnant with #17 yet? It has been awhile by Duggar standards...
post #1878 of 1903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura_Kitten View Post
OMG i just read through the first 18 pages of this thread and then i realized they were from the beginning of the year and i had already read them all. my eyes are burning, they're burning!


quick, hand me some of those tater tot cookies!!
Oh no!
post #1879 of 1903
Oh Oh Oh ME!! I want cookies too! Please! (not dog ones, though I'm sure my pups will love those!)
post #1880 of 1903
Yes, Michelle IS pregnant again & due in July!
This info. is found at the Discovery Health message boards about the Duggars.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Television