LOVE this thread!
1. I am totally addicted to MDC & other things get neglected b/c of it! In fact, I have a test on Monday that I should be studying for right now!
2. I am totally addicted to buying cloth diapers & the trading post on MDC (refer to post #1!).
3. Vegetables have no appeal since I got pg & I eat almost none (though I am a pretty good fruit eater). Don't eat a whole lot of meat either. Eat tons & tons of organic dairy... I wonder if this baby will be lactose intolerant or something as a result?
4. The meat that I do eat, I only cook medium (would eat it raw if I could!). Not chicken of course, but just about everything else! Ditto on fried eggs (LOVE a runny yolk!).
5. Have no urge to do any house/yard work & pretty much don't do any. Ugh. As if that's going to get any easier once baby arrives.
6. I like some of my midwives' "home remedy" suggestions, but think some of it is WAY over the top (eg I got a rash on my legs & after I spent $10 on the Calendula lotion they recommended & that didn't work, they wanted me to spend $100s to go to a homeopath before I tried using some over the counter, topical hydrocotisone cream because it's a steriod & all steriods are bad. I agree that steriods wreak havoc on the body, but there is a BIG difference between long-term perscription use & isolated, over the counter stregnth use). Sorry for the vent- am I evil?!
7. I don't feel the need to educate the world about home birth right now. This is a personal choice DH & I have made for now & I just don't want to get in to it w/ other people before I have the baby (I guess biggest fear is having to listen to people say "I told you so" if I have to transfer to hospital- even though I don't give a sh*t what they think, I just don't want to hear it).
8. Don't drink caff. soda, coffee or tea regularly, but when I do, I don't feel an ounce of guilt about it! When I occasionally get a headache, caffiene & Tylenol are the first things I reach for.
9. Wouldn't be opposed to the occasional alcoholic beverage, but it just doesn't sound good anymore
10. Don't do any regular exercise.
Wow, I thought I was going to have a hard time coming up w/ stuff! This has been really cathartic!!! Edited for spelling errors