I am pretty sure that i have a cavity. down in the deep crevice of my tooth, it is all black. i brushed and brushed and brushed hoping that it was just food, but no such luck. i called the dentist and the earliest they could get me in was almost a monthaway. problem is, we are moving at the beginning of next month. so...by the time we get moved and settled, find a new dentist, get an appt.....augh!!! could be a while. i'm nervous that it's going to rot away my whole tooth by then andi'll be dealing with lots more than just a little cavity. do i need to try and convince them to see me sooner? or do you think i would be okay to wait and see someone after the move? i would prefer to wait until after we move because i really am not crazy about my dentist here, but if i need to act more quickly, i'll try to get them to see me. i really didnt want to be dealing with this right now. i have extreme anxiety with going to the dentist so this is just the last thing that i needed in addition to the stresses of trying to get everything ready for the move. anyway, sorry for the vent. what do you think? thanks so much for your help!
post #1 of 7
4/29/06 at 6:19am