OK, it's my turn finally!!
- I don't know I can survive another South summer!! It is finally here with all the humidity and I am misarable and not very pleasant to be around. I really hope next summer will be in WA.
- I HATE my dog!!! I absolutely can NOT stand him and I wanna give him up! If he's gonna bark one more freaking time at someone I am going to kill him I swear god. I feel bad about this one, not sure if it's the hormons, but I can't even look at him without saying something mean about him.
- I HATE my legs - they look like two very old tree trunks covered in cottage cheese
- my son is watching TV all day or playing on the computer. We don't have a cable, but he's watching tapes and DVDs over and over and over and I don't care!
- I have to stay off sugar so ofcourse all I wanna eat is sweets and cakes.....Whole Foods has this brand cakes by "just dessert" and they are THE best cakes on this planet I swear. I have to resist though.
- I am also craving BBQ pork ribs - I could eat those every day.
- I don't wanna move any more. AT ALL. I have not done ANY excercise this pregnancy at all. And I don't feel guilty about it
- I only eat runny eggs too as someone mentioned here already
- I am reallt scared to have this baby. I feel like I am not going to be willing to do all the things I did for DS any more. I feel very close to DS, more and more every day and I feel like this baby is going to destroy this beautiful family we have.
- I don't wanna breastfeed, but I don't wanna FF either. Really, I am NOT looking forward to breastfeeding. I have my reasons since my last experience was really bad, it's the fear speaking here, but it does not change the fact that if I could I'd skip this part completely!
- oh and I don't cook either any more. NOTHING AT ALL. We go to Whole foods basicly every day.
- I ENVY you all that you can eat all the junk
I guess bad for you and good for me, but I still envy you.