Good luck mama!! Hoping for a fast and easy labor for you!! And don't worry about infection - any doctor who says you have to go right in is being ridiculous! You have plenty of time, the most they'll probably do is keep an eye on your temp just to make sure. Keep us posted when you can!!!
Actually your water can break and you can have no contractions at all - that's what happened with my first! : I was 2 days late and my water broke in a huge gush, but I never had one natural contraction. My doc let me wait about 10 hours before starting Pitocin - ugh - that started the usual train of interventions, unfortunately. My mw said if it happened again she'd let me go much longer than that before inducing as long as there were no signs of infection.....FWIW....
Originally Posted by grace's voice
I didn't know it could pop and contrax could be gentle! You've just given me some much needed hope and comfort!