thanks for your reply. your experience really interests me. I can understand that severe anaphlaxis allergy may not ever be resolved, but you say the practitioner assured you he was cleared? How many times did you treat nuts? And the muscle testing showed he was cleared even after several weeks? I mean with a severe allergy such as that one, naturally you would tread carefully. So you never actually tried even tiny amounts of the nuts with him until you took the allergy tests? if that was some time later, it could be that the allergy crept back? I am under the impression it is important to introduce at least some of the allergen, because if they cleared it, then the body/mind will imprint and remember the friendly reaction. So it is possible that by avoiding the nuts initially for a time was not a good thing. But the practitioner should have took steps to try the nuts a little at a time with the precautions necessary in case of a bad reaction. you never know, it may be that the allergy still shows, but if he had the nut, the allergic reaction may not have been anaphlactic or severe, but on a lesser scale? They do say that some allergies need a booster every now and again. Did you notice any other health improvements or behavioral improvements (if he had any) while treating the other 20 things prior to that? I am just speculating here, because I'm surprised because you say the practioner was l isted on the NAET website, otherwise I would have said they may have not been properly trained or experienced. Did they have advanced training? I have heard that the exerience of the practioner is key. I would have persisted in trying to get in touch with her after spending all that time and money. Why do you think she would not return the call?