My house is really pretty good when it comes to clutter, but I have a few areas that need some work. I'm just going to focus on my "trouble areas" instead of counting items if that is okay.
Okay this is what I'm working on right now:
1) organizing dd's toys & art
- tossing any broken toys/items with missing parts, pare down to the basics we actually use & put the rest in a box for our upcoming yardsale, sort keep items together in the boxes I bought today at IKEA, and make a spot for recent art projects to hang.
2) Kids clothing & My clothing
- Make a trash bag and a yardsale bag. Organize existing clothing items.
3) Organize my massive amount of craft supplies
- Gosh, I even dread putting this on the list
I've been avoiding this for months
: I can't even used anything I have because I have no clue where half the items are for each type of craft. I have sewing, knitting, scrapbooking, and fabric dying items all thrown together in a room.
4) Clean out kitchen utensil drawer & tupperware cabinet
-The utensil drawer is HUGE and full of measuring cups, sippy cups, parts to appliances, etc. The tupperware cabinet is really deep so I think there is stuff hiding in there that I have forgotten about
Items 2 & 4 are not that time consuming, but item 3 scares the crap outta me! I want you ladies to make me actually do it! And prove it with pics!
I'm starting the toy declutttering tommorrow.... I'll check in afterwards!