13 dpo here! Can't believe I have gone this long without testing! My temp dropped yesterday but still above coverline. Today it was up again. I don't know what to think. FF put my AF date to start yesterday but I think it should start Mon. So if my temp is up again tomorrow morn, I may test.
Good luck to everyone in the 2ww! I personally can't take it any more ready for BFP or AF anything to get out of this wait!
To those with BFN, sorry, but it is still so early. I didn't get a BFP with my
2nd until two weeks after AF was due. It can still happen.