I haven't figured out everything yet, but I am going to try to follow the natural treatments for endometriosis since I know I have that. This includes:
- warm aromatherapy baths
- regular moderate exercise
- consume soy and soy products like tofu
- eat organic fruits and veggies
- avoid refined and hydrogenated oils
- use flaxseed oil/pumpkin seed oil
- avoid all animal products, including meat, dairy, and eggs
- avoid peanuts
(what kind of sandwiches will I eat!)
- include more kelp, lemons, limes, onions
my herbal treatments from another infertility book include my herbal mix with dong quai, plus b vitamins, zinc, liquid chlorophyll, and I take a greens tablet. At the herbal store, she felt I was a little low on iron and magnesium so I am trying to get more of those minerals in my diet.
Whew. It seems like a lot I take every day! I just wish it tasted better
Laura, summer is a GREAT time to start this diet with all the delicious in-season fruit coming out!! Who needs sugar?
If anyone likes ginger cookies, I have a yummy chewy ginger cookie recipe that I can share. It is sweetened with molasses and maple syrup