or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm crabby

post #1 of 5
Thread Starter 
i'm tired, sore, miserable. I want this baby to be born (but not tomorrow!) b/cuz we're having a cookout and i don't want to miss it...and I want him to be born before thursday b/cuz my sister is supposed to be taking me to the dr's (she's there anyways for her 3 hr GTT) and i'm NOT looking forward to dealing with crabby Caleb for 3+ hours. IF she even shows up.

on the plus side i managed to talk my mom into cutting my hair (finally!) last night. I know they say don't do anything dramatic blah blah blah but i really love it and she cut my hair the same way just 2 days before ds was born. maybe it will start something

i can hope. *sigh*

oh yeah i was up from 4:30+ this morning with rather painful bh's. i managed to sleep for an hour from 6-7 and while they still kind of hurt they just don't feel *real* :
post #2 of 5
Quote:
oh yeah i was up from 4:30+ this morning with rather painful bh's. i managed to sleep for an hour from 6-7 and while they still kind of hurt they just don't feel *real* :
Aren't those the worst? I know that in the grand scheme of things, that they are helping, and preparing my body for labor, and helping to open things up, and blah blah blah, but enough already! I am sure that you are in the same boat, I am so tired of night after night, having contractions that you can just feel in your gut, aren't going anywhere. Well, enjoy your cookout, and I hope things get into gear for you, what with your new haircut!! I think that's cute btw - I am basing my actual estimation off of a very perceptive fortune cookie I got, so hey, whatever works, right?
post #3 of 5
I'm crabby too. I'm ready to not be pregnant. I have no desire to do anything but sit on my rear end because that is the extent of my energy level at this point. My boys are driving me crazy because they are simply around me, which isn't fair to any of us, but at this point, I can't help it. They are excited and want the baby to come too. The fact that I'm pretty much useless is getting to all of us.

I can't wait for my two post partum days in the hospital. I need a vacation.
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jish
I'm crabby too. I'm ready to not be pregnant. I have no desire to do anything but sit on my rear end because that is the extent of my energy level at this point.
: Yup.
post #5 of 5
Quote:
I can't wait for my two post partum days in the hospital. I need a vacation.
Sing it, Sister. Isn't that sad, that this is a vacation for us?

My last one? When I had my son, 2 1/2 years ago!!!!!
(This is the reason I love hospital births. They pamper you before they send you home to the chaos!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: July 2006