or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › young and the restless anyone?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

young and the restless anyone? - Page 2

post #21 of 702
Quote:
i am enjoying the evil Jack, though! Kicking Gloria out was pretty low. Funny, but low
yup. I loved that scene at the door when her key wouldn't work and jack was on the other side swinging his key. Then she turned around and started looking through the bags of "garbage" realizing they were her clothes.
post #22 of 702
I dont like the thing going on with Neil and Carmen, Neil already boring and Carmen make it worst. Dru is the one who add the drama and life to those scenes. And Jack is father (in a spoiler) of Physill baby but make you wonder why would Nick lied when at first he want to be with Sharon then ran off with Physill.
post #23 of 702
I think Nick would lie because he WANTED the baby to be his and he wants to be with Phyllis instead of Sharon. I think alot of it goes back to Cassie dying.

Carmen has an agenda. She seems to be interested in Neil, but is also playing Jack.
post #24 of 702
That make sense at first but remember before he found the results, he want Sharon and they were trying to make it work. She ask him did they want tohave a baby and he said "no". Then Phyllis is way older then Nick.
post #25 of 702
I watch the show sometimes. I mostly watch Guiding Light. So it still wasn't determined who is the father of Phyllis's baby? I wonder how long it will take to come out in the open.
post #26 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooeyRN
So it still wasn't determined who is the father of Phyllis's baby? I wonder how long it will take to come out in the open.
nope. Nick got the paternity results and verbally told Phyllis the news; she never saw the actual report from the lab.
post #27 of 702
Yeah but it soap opera digest and spoilers they saying it not over, Jack can still be the daddy.
post #28 of 702
Quote:
That make sense at first but remember before he found the results, he want Sharon and they were trying to make it work. She ask him did they want tohave a baby and he said "no". Then Phyllis is way older then Nick.
Yes he said no, but not because he didn't want a baby. He KNEW Phyllis was pg and that it might be his. He said no becuase he didn't know if this baby was his or not. I do not think it is his, but he wanted it to be his and Phyllis'. He wants a baby, just not with Sharon.
post #29 of 702
Did anyone else see Lauren speak out against CIO yesterday? Gloria's so annoying!
post #30 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrix0 View Post
Did anyone else see Lauren speak out against CIO yesterday?
Wow! Really?! That's awesome. Nope, I've only been catching 5 minutes here and there now that baby's nap schedule has changed.

What's going on with the whole Sheila/Phyliss thing? Like I said, I've missed a bunch of eps lately--So, Sheila is supposedly dead?

And what is the Nikki/Victor secret?
post #31 of 702
Yup! Gloria was going on about how babies manipulate and how you shouldn't pick them up every time they cry. Lauren answered that of course she's going to pick up the baby because he isn't manipulating; he's trying to communicate that something's wrong. Very cool!

I've missed some shows, so I'm not sure what's going on with Sheila/Phyliss.

I think the Victor/Nikki thing is that Victor finally realizes that Jack has been manipulating him and he's going to find out what he did with the loan. I could be wrong though.
post #32 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrix0 View Post
Yup! Gloria was going on about how babies manipulate and how you shouldn't pick them up every time they cry. Lauren answered that of course she's going to pick up the baby because he isn't manipulating; he's trying to communicate that something's wrong. Very cool!
I caught the re-run on Soapnet--Lauren also mentioned co-sleeping (that baby Fen would be in the bassinet in their room instead of in his "nursery"). Now, if they'd only show Lauren bfing....
I thought her response to Gloria was very diplomatic. Who is Glo to give parenting advice, anyway!?:

I think Katherine is losing it. Anyone know what's going on with her?

And so Devon will get a Cochlear implant and the whole deaf storyline is neatly wrapped up. I know it's a soap, but still! But I guess they are gonna try to peg him as Carmen's killer (at least for now), so he'll still have some screen time.
post #33 of 702
Quote:
And so Devon will get a Cochlear implant and the whole deaf storyline is neatly wrapped up. I know it's a soap, but still!
They all learned sign language pretty damned quick too.
post #34 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbaby View Post
I caught the re-run on Soapnet--Lauren also mentioned co-sleeping (that baby Fen would be in the bassinet in their room instead of in his "nursery"). Now, if they'd only show Lauren bfing....
She did mention needing to go "feed the baby" and walking out of the room with him so I am assuming that she's bfing but man oh man, wouldn't be cool if they showed it?!
post #35 of 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaksma View Post
She did mention needing to go "feed the baby" and walking out of the room with him so I am assuming that she's bfing but man oh man, wouldn't be cool if they showed it?!

I only caught bits and pieces of todays ep, but toward the end (Lauren had apparently had a meltdown earlier), she said to Michael that she was "only" nursing a baby. I thought his response was ("Only? Only?! I'd like to see any man do that") So, yay for that! Now, let's just see it on screen, huh?!
post #36 of 702
i think that this show is getting interesting , i love y&r it is my one soap i have to watch . i watched it with my mom as a kid ... i really like lauren and how she spoke out against CIO etc and today she mentioned nursing ... i hope that they do not just wrap up the deaf storyline , i like watching them sign ... i do not think devon did it , i am leaning towards brad.
post #37 of 702
I only get to catch bits and pieces of it a well- I can't believe that she mentioned nursing- yay for Lauren and Y&R!
post #38 of 702
Y&R is the only soap I watch and I love my show! They have definately been going through some casting changes. I can't believe John is gone. I was also surprised to see they brought the old Lily back. I had just gotten use to the new one. I was shocked to see they fired the woman who plays Ashley. I can't imagine they will kill off Ashley. And Sheila. They killed her off in a horrible fashion. I have been waiting in anticipation for her return now that Fen is born. I have a feeling they may have Lauren battle PPD? Something is going to happen. Maybe it will have to do with Jenna. If she starts babysitting. I can't wait to find out who killed Carmen. I have my theory! Anyone have any thoughts on who done it? Tina~
post #39 of 702
Yolanda may have killed Carmen!
She wanted to protect Devon now that he has a family. Dru was about to face possible jail time. Remember when Devon disappeared after coping with his hearing loss? Neil half mentioned that he spoke to Yolanda on the phone and she didn't know where he was. Well, maybe she high tailed it to GC and confrounted Carmen with deadly results. Now she may have really screwed her son over. :
post #40 of 702
Jack and Mr. Kim could have something to do it with. But I hate to say it Shelia is suppose to return but with a new face. Lauren is going leave for awhile and be acting on the B&B. I think Lauren needs to reast because she seems kind of down and tried. But I am the only one who tried of Physill and Nick lovestory, he way younger then her but you know how soap aged you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Television
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › young and the restless anyone?