This looks like the perfect place to vent:
* My 2.5 year-old daughter loses certain toys/books all the time and expects DH or myself to find them for her. The reason that she can never find what she's looking for in the first place in because she's strown millions of OTHER toys all over her bedroom floor. Anyway, when she's lost something and we tell her to go look for it, she has a meltdown. Then, when I'm sick and tired of hearing her CONSTANT whining, I'll take a look around her room and spot the "lost" item usually within a few seconds. Her response? "Oh, there
it is!" And everything is as right as rain in her world.
* I'm 38 weeks, 5 days pregnant today and in my mind this baby should be here by now. Where I got that impression, I do not know, but I can't talk myself out of it. I am extremely
annoyed/angered by the fact that this baby gets the hiccups so often and that they're so freaking strong you can see my stomach bounce. It seriously could send me into a rage. And when he gets to moving all around and making me unbelievably uncomfortable, I just want to scream, "Well if it's so crowded in there JUST GET OUT!"
* For the past week and a half I've had all kinds of "What's going on here? This is so unlike normal, could I be in labor??" moments- all to no avail.
* I don't
want people calling me out of the blue just to say, "Well, I was just... checking up on you". I know exactly
what that means- when I have the baby, you will
hear about it.
* I don't want to waddle to another stupid OB appointment, in this blazing heat and humidity, with my toddler who cannot seem to behave in public places that are supposed to be "quiet", do the usual 2 hour wait (no, I'm not kidding), and finally see my doctor for all of 3 minutes so that he can quickly listen to the baby's heartbeat, measure my stomach yet again, and say, "Welp, you're doing great! I need to get you back here again in one week...". I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN ONE WEEK! Stop being so freaking chipper!
* I want to sleep like a normal person again, the bathroom is my second home, none of my clothes fit and I refuse
to buy anything else maternity, I'm sick of bumping into things with this huge gut and if I have to hunch over the kitchen sink another second while doing the dishes I am going to break my back, sweating like a pig on a daily basis is not my idea of fun, and the list goes on and on and....
Okay, I'm done with my psycho ranting for now.