or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Spirituality › Astrology Changes 2008-2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Astrology Changes 2008-2012 - Page 12

post #221 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Thank you, Tracy! Do you have any recommendations for sites that can help you find out exactly when Pluto is hitting you? My birthday is Jan 14, and I understand Pluto is going to be in Cap for 26 years. So if I am assuming correctly, I'm thinking it will get to me around 2026-27 and perhaps impact me more strongly for 2-2.5 years. Am I even remotely on track with these assumptions?

(This reminds me of those math word problems back in school... If you're driving from California at 60 miles/hour... )
I'm very curious about this. Sorry if it was answered and I missed it! My b day is 1/1 and I would greatly appreciate knowing when I should be expecting Pluto. I didn't realze that it varied.
TIA
post #222 of 294
Thread Starter 

Let's go over the Pluto piece.....

Okay.. for 16 years Pluto has been in Sagittarius.
When Pluto went into Libra in the early 70's we had marriages dissolve, and bras get burned and swingers, and people come out of the closet. Pluto unleashed those Libra (relationship) issues.

15 years later, Pluto left Libra and moved into Scorpio. We got the S&L scandal, we got Aids.

15 years later, Pluto left Scorpio and moved into Sag, we got OJ, Columbine, 9-11, you know the drill...
and now in 2008 Pluto is leaving Scorpio and moving into Capricorn.

It went into Cap for a moment, and got to 1 degree but then it retrograded backwards...going back into Sag...until September 8th. That was when it turned around and headed straight again...and now it is marching out of Sag. It will finally move into Cap on Thanksgiving. And it will remain there until 2023 (you can read more: http://www.astrodynamics.net/Article...-Capricorn.htm )

I wish I could infuse my astro knowledge into all of you but if you know a Capricorn then you know what they are about. They are about building something from the ground up. They are about being prudent. Being practical. They are the natural retraction after a crazy steroid Sagittarius period. But to get everyone's attention, there is usually something dramatic...again, think OJ, think Columbine, think 9-11...all very Sag.

And so, Cap..is business and economy. lt is infrastructure. That bridge that fell down in MInneapolis was truly a sign of more to come.

This is not the end of the world...but it is the end of a certain world. The last time Pluto was in Cap, was during the American Revolution. The French Revolution was another period....not Cap. So there is no need to have visions of guilletines. that was pluto in aquarius.

Curiously one astrologer pointed out something that I had not ever thought about before, that the soldiers who took place in the American Revoltion were born with Pluto in Scorpio... Scorpio is a war sign.. and now our Pluto in Scorpios are in Iraq/Afganistan..else where...

as for those people who are Capicorns... January 1st birthdates you won't be dealing with Pluto until 2018. And january 24, you will be dealing with it around 2020...you will start feeling it about 2 years earlier but seriously don't be worried about it now. And frankly don't 'worry' about it in general. It is life changing but that does not mean a bad thing. I met my husband during Pluto on my sun.
post #223 of 294
Just bumping this up given what's happening in our world lately. :
post #224 of 294
Thread Starter 
Yep. I am sure those of you who have followed this thread have NOT been surprised by the actions for the last couple of weeks. All very capricorn. We have discussed it adnaseum... you know the drill, right?
post #225 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Yep. I am sure those of you who have followed this thread have NOT been surprised by the actions for the last couple of weeks. All very capricorn. We have discussed it adnaseum... you know the drill, right?
Yep, but it sure helps getting some refreshers. Any more wise words to impart upon us? And this whole thing about Pluto moving into Cap on Thanksgiving has me a bit weirded out, especially because it is my middle son's birthday (this year his birthday falls on Thanksgiving - he was born on Thanksgiving day too). Anyway, I digress. Is the actual move into Cap a bit of a jolt? Is it earthquake like or more flood like, where the water continues to rise but in the beginning you think that maybe it'll stop before it gets any worse?
post #226 of 294
Thread Starter 
pluto first went into cap in January of this year....then it retrograded in the spring and moved back to sag....

on september 8 it went direct and that was when shit met fan.

I am one of those people who did take a hit (sigh) and I need wall street to rally..so I hope it does...but honestly, I am right now not sure.

building things up...is the key.... bit by bit.
right now there are probably people who are thinking about buying something absolutely ridiculous that they do not need... they still have got some pluto in sag in them..... they will not be feeling this way after Thanksgiving....

and from there we are going to begin to deal with the world in a new way...and by the way..all those magazines where they show this fancy star in this fancy outfit buying this fancy car.. those things that I always see at the gym... they will tank like the stock market. No one cares who is wearing Stella McCartney.
post #227 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
..all those magazines where they show this fancy star in this fancy outfit buying this fancy car.. those things that I always see at the gym... they will tank like the stock market. No one cares who is wearing Stella McCartney.
thats great. Maybe people will get more sensible? I suppose stocking up for winter right now is a good idea? What do you forsee in the next year, tracy?
post #228 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Okay.. for 16 years Pluto has been in Sagittarius.
When Pluto went into Libra in the early 70's we had marriages dissolve, and bras get burned and swingers, and people come out of the closet. Pluto unleashed those Libra (relationship) issues.

15 years later, Pluto left Libra and moved into Scorpio. We got the S&L scandal, we got Aids.

15 years later, Pluto left Scorpio and moved into Sag, we got OJ, Columbine, 9-11, you know the drill...
and now in 2008 Pluto is leaving Scorpio and moving into Capricorn.

It went into Cap for a moment, and got to 1 degree but then it retrograded backwards...going back into Sag...until September 8th. That was when it turned around and headed straight again...and now it is marching out of Sag. It will finally move into Cap on Thanksgiving. And it will remain there until 2023 (you can read more: http://www.astrodynamics.net/Article...-Capricorn.htm )

I wish I could infuse my astro knowledge into all of you but if you know a Capricorn then you know what they are about. They are about building something from the ground up. They are about being prudent. Being practical. They are the natural retraction after a crazy steroid Sagittarius period. But to get everyone's attention, there is usually something dramatic...again, think OJ, think Columbine, think 9-11...all very Sag.

And so, Cap..is business and economy. lt is infrastructure. That bridge that fell down in MInneapolis was truly a sign of more to come.

This is not the end of the world...but it is the end of a certain world. The last time Pluto was in Cap, was during the American Revolution. The French Revolution was another period....not Cap. So there is no need to have visions of guilletines. that was pluto in aquarius.

Curiously one astrologer pointed out something that I had not ever thought about before, that the soldiers who took place in the American Revoltion were born with Pluto in Scorpio... Scorpio is a war sign.. and now our Pluto in Scorpios are in Iraq/Afganistan..else where...

as for those people who are Capicorns... January 1st birthdates you won't be dealing with Pluto until 2018. And january 24, you will be dealing with it around 2020...you will start feeling it about 2 years earlier but seriously don't be worried about it now. And frankly don't 'worry' about it in general. It is life changing but that does not mean a bad thing. I met my husband during Pluto on my sun.
Thank you for this. Somehow I didn't see it until just now. Thanks for the reassurance too. I can't help but have anxiety though. :
And yes this thread is what I thought of when, as you so beautifully stated, shit met fan
Sorry you took a loss

ETA: That website's fantastic. Thanks
post #229 of 294
Thread Starter 
I would encourage you guys to read this fine, fine astrologer.

Ray Merriman. He has done a fabulous job writing up what we are going through.. I had not read him before today. It was interesting because I did a deep meditation today and I asked for more data myself... in a way that I just have not had time.. (basically go back 1000 years and look up a couple aspect..)...anyway, I came home and a fellow astrologer sent me an email and said, "REad this" and you know what he did the work that I have not been able to do...anyway, please read to get a vibe.

http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/ar...-in-capricorn/
post #230 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
I would encourage you guys to read this fine, fine astrologer.

Ray Merriman. He has done a fabulous job writing up what we are going through.. I had not read him before today. It was interesting because I did a deep meditation today and I asked for more data myself... in a way that I just have not had time.. (basically go back 1000 years and look up a couple aspect..)...anyway, I came home and a fellow astrologer sent me an email and said, "REad this" and you know what he did the work that I have not been able to do...anyway, please read to get a vibe.

http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/ar...-in-capricorn/
That was a great read. Long, but worth it. Thanks so much for posting it.
post #231 of 294
Thread Starter 
He said a lot. I'm glad you read it, skim. I know it is not easy...but the aspects aren't either
post #232 of 294
Oh yeah.. I read that too. Some of it went over my head though
post #233 of 294
This is all so interesting--subbing to this thread so I can read it later without a baby in my lap!
post #234 of 294
Hey I've been thinking about this thread...

I am so glad to see what you said about the French Revolution... I have been disturbed recently by the violence surrounding matters of "class" and division.

BTDT, my aunt is a Cap... very undependable and dramatic. also very intelligent.
post #235 of 294
My husband is a Capricorn. Everything I ever read about Capricorn does not seem to be anything like him.

Black Orchid, you said your aunt was 'un' dependable and dramatic.

My husband is very dramatic, too, very reactive, not at all how Capricorns are described. And his moon is in virgo, not exactly a wellspring of emotions from that, either, with Libra rising.
post #236 of 294
subbing
post #237 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Purity♥Lake~ View Post
My husband is a Capricorn. Everything I ever read about Capricorn does not seem to be anything like him.

Black Orchid, you said your aunt was 'un' dependable and dramatic.

My husband is very dramatic, too, very reactive, not at all how Capricorns are described. And his moon is in virgo, not exactly a wellspring of emotions from that, either, with Libra rising.

I've never seemed like a true Capricorn. I can be gloomy and serious (which I always blamed Saturn for )but I'm disorganized, bad with money and inconsistent.
post #238 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
He said a lot. I'm glad you read it, skim. I know it is not easy...but the aspects aren't either
tracy LOVE your new av! hahahahah such a jupiter mama!
post #239 of 294
So after these 16 years, Pluto will enter Aquarius? What's that all about?
post #240 of 294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by papayapetunia View Post
So after these 16 years, Pluto will enter Aquarius? What's that all about?
an interesting period. Here in the united states, lewis & clark...expansion period.... in france The French REvolution.

i'll find you a link...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Spirituality
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Spirituality › Astrology Changes 2008-2012