post #61 of 61
One thing to consider is that if you have more children or retain custody of the stepchildren for more time than indicated in the order, you should be entitled to reduction in cs. HOWEVER, if your dh has more time with his child than what is required under the order, he may be unwilling to seek reduction in cs out of fear that the mother will realize that her best way to increase $ is to have physical custody of the child more often -- thus limiting his time with his child.