Sorry I've been so quiet. No baby yet. I thought yesterday (Wednesday) might've been the day, but alas, it wasn't. Still crampy. Still having lots of other pre-labor/early labor symptoms (mucous, show, etc.), but no baby, yet. I've already been pregnant a week longer than I was with Henry, so I'm really ready any day now. I've got until a week from Monday to go into labor on my own and then they schedule a repeat c/s. I see the mw tomorrow afternoon, unless I go into labor in the next 17 hours or so.
The longer this baby waits, the shorter amount of time dh is able to take off from work. I really need to have this baby before the weekend is out in order for dh to take his full 3 weeks at once. Otherwise, dh's leave will be shortened one day for every day until I have the baby. This could really stink in the event of a repeat c/s.
Please send labor vibes. I'm so ready to meet my little one!
Hope everyone is well!